« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena Williams

Handles the Swell

10/14/2008 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more powerful than Serena Williams' backhand ... is her backside. While surfing in Hawaii with her man Common, Serena showed off why she's really the number one seed.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mar

I am a white girl and I would love to have half of that ass!

DARK MEAT ONLY

I am deeply offended by the comments on this board. Such as: I didn't know gorillas had big butts; or how can a fur covered monkey swim without drowning; I didn't know there was such a thing as sea monkeys. I will sue this site if this continues.

Serena is a champion show her some respect NOW!!!!!!!

just wondering

to number 43 ~ No, I do not have self esteem issue, I am just fine with my body. I am 32, 5' 2" and weigh 102 pounds. I look fine, not great but fine. I merely feel that large nasty women with asses like this should cover up. And she looks like a man.

Aussie Mom

Oh shut up #50, if you are so offended you don't really have to read a single word. Most of these comments are made to get under someone's skin.... and I make no racial remarks here. You fell to the bait. So get over it and find someone else to sue .. some people just get too worked up over comments. They are what they are. They are done to show what someone is thinking so if you can't stand the heat don't read it.

huh?

Ugh...that's what lots of roids and pork rinds will do to you. Oh yeah, and her father is a racist.

HOLY CROCODILE

her a$$ is hungry.It is eating her swimsuit. For my 2 cents,that butt is too huge for her. She might be good tennis player but she needs to work on that butt. as far as the guy goes, he smells money.

huh?

They can swim? Huh.....

I know

# 5Sha' Nea

Stop lumping all Black women together, I by no means have a shape like this, I am slim like Halle and Ciara. I hate when this race does that, not every person within any race all looks the same. You sound so ghetto doing this. I like Serena and I'm sure her shape and body works for her because she's an athlete, just like mine works for me. All black women look like this, please save it.

This is my Boom Stick

Sure OMG#52

Sure you don't have self esteem issues. I'm also sure that Serena could give a flying f*** what your opinions are. Have another donut and a drink of your Haterade. hahahaha

mimi

when pamela lee have them fake ass double ds hanging out nobody says thats nasty, her curves are in the back and real, and she is the best tennis player. damn haters, yall just giving her free advertisment

something smells

that is a great butt. round and lifted.

Vajayjay

SEE? Thank you Rob for clarifying that....it's just a bunch of skinny bitches talking crap about Serena anyhow....they all need to go eat a cracker!

i'd be proud too

shes got a good butt and i dont kno where number 5 has been and i kno that im directly connected to pure african but came out half black due to white paternal genes n let me tell ya

my ass is flat like a pancake....thanks to the wite genes HA

think beyonces ass, where its a nice curve going IN on the lower back but its basically a flat white girls ass on ahalf black woman

YEA I SAID IT

Vajayjay

****Anokie you complete IDIOT...Common is a VERY well known rapper, musician and actor. He has PLENTY of his own $$ and has been around a lot longer than Serena has been playing tennis....if you don't know your facts....please just sit on your hands ok??

Deven Richardson

When they tell Serena to "haul ass", she has to make two or three trips!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments