« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex San Diego Charger Found Dead

10/15/2008 3:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris MimsChris Mims, a former NFL first round draft pick of the San Diego Chargers, was found dead this morning in his L.A. area apartment.

Mims, a defensive superstar who spent 8 seasons in the league, was 38-years-old.

So far, cops don't suspect foul play.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Per

My prayers for him and his loved ones. He was so young. This is very sad.

maxii

my love and prayers to his family

boltfan

RIP Chris Very sad such a young man.

jc

Pacman Jones probably killed him.

Anita

I just hope that slmeball Cheney croaks real soon.

Why didn't they let him die when he had his frst heart attack at age 37

Now look at the mischief he cooked up as vice president and how many people were killed and maimed because of Cheney and Bush.

Valerie

Heaven could not welcome a more beautiful angel, to "know" Chris was to love him,my prayers are with his family.

Robbi

Wow, I knew Chris and he was a real nice guy who always helped his family out...very down to earth! :-(
Well wishes to his sister and the rest of the family.

gagal

"Van" you are a complete and total idiot. Those guys know what they are fighting for and do it proudly so you can spew your hate. They have done wonderful things over there and the liberal media is not going to let you know this of course. May God Bless You!

malik

May the lord bless and keep you BigDawg...you were an outstanding human being and I am proud to have known the warmth of your light...R.I.P. C-mims you will be remembered.

James

For the jackass that discussed the death of Cheney, that is typical of you liberal hack jobs.... Nothing more is expected that the nonsense and trash you spew on a daily basis.

Dontunoimloco

Heaven's Football Team just picked up a bigtime player. R.I.P.

Fred

I'm a liberal and I don't wish death on anyone. We can all agree to disagree but idiots will be idiots no matter what party affiliation, so please don't stereotype everyone as the same because it makes you no better than those you criticize.

That being said, it's tragic when anyone passes so young and my heart goes out to his family. I hope people will express sadness at the loss of a life so young and not use this story as a means to spew politcal agendas. That's very inappropriate.

Tina

Very sad. He was so young.

kau'i

my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. may god bless you and help you through this very tough time. aloha

let's save the world

he probably couldn't stand the thought of having the anti-Christ run this country so he took his own life.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments