John Rich -- Two Fights in Two Nights

10/17/2008 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Rich has a serious history of violence -- we've learned the singer was involved in another fight 24 hours before this morning's bloody hotel smackdown.

Here's the deal --fight #1 took place Wednesday night at the Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip, which is across the street from the Mondrian where Rich was staying.

Rich told cops he was minding his own business when a lady he was talking to went to the restroom -- and suddenly he was socked in the ear by some random dude.

John made a citizen's arrest and when the cops showed up, Chris Poggi -- the alleged assailant -- was arrested.

Rich went to bed, woke up the next day, and then somewhere in there, fight #2 happened.

Barfalufugus

God, the more I see this clown the more I hate him. TMZ, please stop reporting in this @aahole.

al loanese

WHAT A LIL GIRL...HE HAS SOMEONE ARRESTED FOR HITTING HIM, BUT BASHES A BEER BOTTLE IN SOMEONES FACE.........SORRY AZZ STUPID IDIOT. HOPE THE GUY SENDS YOUR GIRLY AZZ TO JAIL. A COWBOY A MAN DOES NOT MAKE.....HE IS MORE LIKE A GAY COWBOY...STUPID GAY FART!!!!!

derek jaro

KICK HIS ASS , SEA BASS ! ! !

This is my Boom Stick

hahahaha! he looks coked out of his head in THIS picture. lol

100% Me

I can not stand this untalented piece of S%#&. I really wish someone would just beat the holy crap out of this little troll and sooner or later they will. It will probably be Gary Coleman!!!

Keith Cornell

This case is NHI (No Humans involved). here's a story about Miontano from May 21, 2007:
The Metal Den has leaked to SMNnews a full story surrounding the alleged set of events that led to the departure of bassist Jerry Montano from all star metal act HELL YEAH. After punching NOTHINGFACE and HELL YEAH bandmate Tom Maxwell in the face, and standing up at the Vinnie Paul owned gentleman’s club The Clubhouse cursing, yelling, and finally stating “I am going to go get a gun, come back and shoot everyone!” - in the presence of the brother of the late Dimebag Darrell - Montano was forcibly led away from the scene by security. Montano has subsequently been replaced by former DAMAGEPLAN bassist Bobzilla on all upcoming HELL YEAH dates

al loanese

I HEARD THAT MEN LIKE HIM, WHO WEAR COWBOY HATS ARE LACKING IN PENIS SIZE! AND THIS HOMO HAS JUST THAT "A SMALL PENIS"...HE WAS JEALOUS THAT THESE BIG MEN HAD ONE AND HE DIDNT. SOIT WAS PENIS ENVY THAT GOT JOHN RICH MAD! THIS DUDE IS A WASTE OF TIME!

heybaby

That boy is a hunk of hot & yummy I don't care what ya'll say!

Barfalufugus

He sounds lis a total psycho. He needs to have his @ss whipped. And I agree that it will probably be Gary Coleman.....all he needs to do is ask for an autograph or for a photo of Gary and he will go all postal on him.

Carrys F.

I hope John Rich didn't get blood all over his fancy fur coat!!

mistysmom

Sounds like he was hitting on someones woman and got hit by her boyfriend..Plain and simple happens everday.

Ashley!

Wait so this Guy got socked?? i dont get it??

workisgood

It doesn't matter if it is a kid mowing, eating ice cream, or sticking their tongue out, someone in a fight, a preacher (or his wife) or reality personality doing yoga.... WE TMZ'ers hate, bash and condemn!
I suppose I wear (proudly) rose colored glasses .... I believe, Miley is a little girl-let her be, I'm not her parent I and my husband are our kids parents, they are our responsibility- I'm my children's role model. The kid on the mower-Casey has a job/responsibilities-that's cool. Too bad John Rich got in the fights doesn't change that he's a great musician and producer, hope no one was hurt bad. Snoop's an icon and seems to enjoy a toke-not bothering me. I have Snoop and John Rich on my ipod. I find tremendous humor in Tina Fey's- Palin impersonations yet can't handle celebrities, telling me how to vote. I love to laugh with them. I'm not a moron who needs a actor (anyone) to tell me how to think, can research and learn on my own! Not one of my 45 years have I ever lived a life anything close to a 'stars' why on earth would I think they'd know what I need? And, I enjoy listening to Joel Osteen- try to at least once a week- makes me feel better, I'd like to think makes me attempt to be a better person. People pay a fortune to be happier, I'd pay the admission to his sermon. Lastly I hope McCain- Palin get Elected and among other things but #1-keep our USA safe! I totally get that I'm my own island. But, I am having a GREAT DAY!!! so long TMZ.

Barfalufugus

Ok #13 jusmithoughts, you managed to cover all topics in one post, Rock on!

patti

he is such a GREAT tallent, but such a LITTLE SMALL MAN...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments