Mr. Mayer, Your Present Has Arrived

10/17/2008 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dundundun! Jennifer Aniston slinked into John Mayer's L.A. home last night, presumably to celebrate his 31st birthday.

Jen Aniston
Chick puts the whip in whipped cream.

Luke Warmwater

Jen is way too cool for skanky Mayer...

kadengirl

I agree

Zeitguess

Aside from John, what has she done lately? Aside from classics like 'Along Came Polly'. No one CARES!

Heather

Grow up TMZ! People in the real world go together for a while and then break up and then try things again. Obviously they have some kind of connection and want to see if it will work. Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer are celebrities but they are also just like every one else out in the world...they want to find someone to spend their life with.

TMZ give them a break and stop giving them so much crap for living their lives together or apart.

Tangie

Why don't you just advertise your desperation on a billboard, Aniston? He is a dips**t and acted like an ass about you. This woman is just clueless. No wonder she can't get a man. Mayer is a loser.

Seriously

Get a vibrator. Who cares about these people?

aloha

TMZ's just jelous that Mayer doesn't talk to them anymore. I guess Jen won. *wink, wink*

Crabby

Mayer looks like that Burger King dude who was busted for taking a bath in the restaurant sink.

Anon

This is all created by CAA to keep people talking. That is why the photographers and police were already there. They are PLAYING YOU TMZ.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Derailed was a great movie!

non story tmz

I'm young, broke up with my boyfriend almost 2 years ago and I'm still not seriously dating anyone. I like being single. I hope that when I hit my 30s or 40s I never become as desperate and needy as Jennifer Aniston. Can't she go without being in a relationship for a couple of months. Everytime you look around she is in a new relationship. She's like a lonely cougar and I feel pity for her.

OJ

"CLASSIC COUGAR"

GLAD TO SEE SHE'S BACK FOR MORE ABUSE!!! sweeeeeeeeeeet!!......IS SHE REALLY THAT DESPERATE?

OJ

F them till they hate you :)

Debbie

Hey Tiana when your husband dumps you for some skank when you are in your late 30's, and you start to date, I hope everyone calls you desperate, too. Jennifer deserves happiness, and there is nothing wrong with dating when you are single. I hope she and John are able to work it out. I think he is hot and a great musician. He is alot hotter than Brad Pitt ever was, never did care for him. The only skank in the picture is Angelina. They are cheaters, bad parents - buys 7-year old child a knife, feeds them junk food constantly, and offers no home stability. And they want more, isn't that lovely? Jennifer did nothing wrong. She married the person who she loved and obviously loved her when he asked her to marry him and spend the rest of his life with him. And for all of you who are always saying Angelina is better looking then Jen so he moved on to someone better (which I disagree with), I thought you married someone because you love them not for their looks. Jennifer is a beautiful woman, anyway though, and I hope she finds happiness with or without John Mayer. I also love her movies!

lookinthemirror

both are sleezy and deserve each other

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments