Snoop Dogg:

B*tch Betta' Have My Money!

10/17/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So, Snoop Dogg found out we've been using his face on some TMZ billboards, and last night he told us exactly what was on his mind -- "You know my slogan, Break bread or fake dead, I need to get my mother-f**kin' money!!"

Snoop Dogg: Click to watch!
The Doggfather, as blunt as ever ... well, maybe even more "blunt" than usual ... was all decked out for a charity event in Hollywood last night, and afterwards he gave TMZ a tutorial on how to step up our game. Lesson number one. "Pimpin' don't run -- pimpin' walk."

Pimpin' also has a very non-kosher nickname for the boys in blue...

Amy-Murrieta, CA

Did anyone else notice Snoops guy behind him saying something about 5 years...meanwhile he is holding up 4 fingers saying "5 years, 5 years"??? LOL. Someone get that guy back to preschool!

OnPoint

I jus' Luuuuv'z Snoop, he is one of the most talented rappers in the game and he's hilarious .... he keeps it real w/o begging, borrowing or stealing ..... that's Snoop ..... much luv ......

Barfalufugus

MoFo is always smashed. Ease up on the weed, dude.

Triple Play

What a pig. It only goes to show you that an uneducated felo, self proclaimed drug user can make millions of dollars and verbally abuse women can walk the streets freely. Only in America Someone give this pig the name of a good orthodontist, his mouth is nasty looking as well as his face

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

Roll em' up Light em' up inhale exhale!!!!!! That's how I roll!

nonya

@ by me....You stupid moron. Your imbred azz don't get out often, do you?

Vajayjay

Ninja...WOW...why would you call Snoop a pig??????????? He is my son's football coach and one of the nicest guys I have eber met. Why do weird people think they know people when they really have NO IDEA?? Go get a life bytch

OnPoint

Commenters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 ...... just like you have freedom to type your personal feelings on this website (in the U.S.A.), he has the right to act an ass (in the U.S.A.). You really can't be irritated with him, it's the public of people (like us) who reward his behavior and actions by paying him, watching him on t.v., listening to his albums and reading and responding to his behavior (as we all did today) ..... we as the public "ok" this behavior by entertaining it ..... he may in most opinions be every vial on all levels but I I can guarantee you that he's laughing to the bank everyday and could give a #### less ..... ... said it once and will say it again .... gotta luv that .... !!

smashley

Dang. Snoop looks old as F**K!

Jenny pruski

Gee that Pot that snoop dog has been smoking all these years must be the secret to looking like a man 20 years older than you he is.

whateveryousay

Damn, AGING IS A BITCH, ISN'T IT!!??

Alan

He has no f---in class. I can't even looking at the , you know what

At40fan1

On a brighter note, he's got a new season of his reality show comming out, haha! It's going to be awesome with Estelle and Bootsy, lol. Anyone else watching it?? Here's a link to his actual website, it's got a lot of sweet stuff: http://http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/snoopdogg/index.jsp

lorenzo

yeah, i saw the new season and it's pretty good so far! Always been a fan of Snoop and always will be.

Hey, Cake...was your son also at the football camp Spank went to? They just showed that during the 1st episode. So cool that Snoop coaches your kid!