« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

A-Rod Out with Old Ball and Chain

10/20/2008 12:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the face of pain. Being with with ex-wife Cynthia was one notch above being traded back to Seattle.

Alex Rodriguez was spotted with his ex and one of their daughters in Miami this weekend. Papa don't preach.

Worlds will collide next month, when Madge's tour hits Miami.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kevin

First.

Who cares he is an a-hole anyway.

Reality

Damn Arods ex got old fast...money cant buy youth.

Cammie

Looks like he is afraid for his life!!!! What man would permit his ex-wife to drive him anywhere?

Hell's Bells

My first thought when I saw this picture was that he was with Madonna and that they didn't waste any time!!!!

Whoa!

LOVE the look on his face! Maybe he's trying to decide whether or not Cynthia's going to plow his side of the car into a tree. If I was her I'd seriously consider it!

anonoymous

Ewww, Sorry but if you date a jock your are basically a cheerleader. Cheerleaders were never cool, just phony right? So Madonna was and still is a cheerleader and as much as she tries to align herself with cool people we know she's not cool. Hell, the woman basically buys her husbands, sperm donors, children, religion, and now a big penis. We know it's not for the looks or the personality. Hasn't she heard of "the rabbit."

kan

Dim-Rod is always lost and clueless when he is not playing ball. That made him easy prey for Madge, who needed a replacement
ass-kisser in a hurry. If they end up together, and she knows she really has him, her real self will emerge and that will be the permanent look on his face as his day to day life becomes nothing more than obedience training and beatdowns.

jylmaree

HE IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barfalufugus

If I were her, I would have left him next to the nearest bus stop and drove off into the sunset. I know he can't help it, but he has raccoon eyes and looks like he fake -n- bakes. Maybe he can be on the Next season of Sunset Tan with those two skanky blonde ho-bags.

trish

Tough crowd.

Glad to see that the Rodriguez's are being adults and doing what is in the best interest of their children. While that may be a look of pain it also may be the look of someone who is startled by someone taking pictures he wasn't expecting but that wouldn't be as much fun to write about.

lovintherabbit

I personally vote for "the bunny"... LOL Have a GREAT Day!

Baseball Junkie

I can't stand the man but I have to agree with trish.
Huh??, he doesn't need a fake tan. He's latino (cuban if I remember correctly) and spends his summers outside under the sun.
Of course he has a tan. You would too if you were him.

Go Sox

Sergio

First mistake : the driver is a woman.

claudia

i don't know about him .....sorry guys but how old is she?.....50 or 51?...she looks old! with all that money i would try to look better with him or without him...she always look the same!!!....and yes he needs to stop tanning...

Pedro

A-Rod just did not expect cameras I guess...and a tan? Come on, he is Dominican, and that's the way he has looked like every since he started playing for Seatle or better yet his whole life. With all those summer days, playing under sun, I doubt he'll think about going to a tanning salon.