Jonas: Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy GF in Public

10/20/2008 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If evangelical Christian boy bander Kevin Jonas and girlfriend Danielle Deleasa keep it up, the eldest Jonai is gonna have to trade his purity ring for NuvaRing®.

While walking the L.A. streets in public this weekend, the 20-year-old singer and his lady friend kept their PDAs strictly G-rated and their hands to themselves. But once the young couple thought they were safe from the eyes of the world, Kev and Danielle got real touchy-feely and sucked face.

Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder.

TJ

I hate the Jonas Brothers. But leave there beliefs alone. People who abstain can still make out in public, it's not a sin. Although I think the rings are over the top, it's nice to see some people still have good morals. Bash there music, bash what they were, but don't bash religion.

Fred

looks like they're just taking a cutesy kissy-face picture to me, not exactly slobbing each other down.

someone

So what, when was it a sin to kiss?

Brainy Sly Chic

Being a Christian and not having sex before marriage doesn't mean he can't kiss his girlfriend.

What the heck is wrong with you people?!

Rest in Peace

I love the Jonas Brothers and I am a Mom! They have great heads on their shoulders, are talented and are enjoying life...let them be please. A kiss is perfectly acceptable at his age, I commend them for doing so well in the public eye.

Hell's Bells

What is the big deal about something as simple as a kiss....

As a mother....I'm grateful there are decent teens out there in the spotlight that kids can look up to and use as roll models. I would rather my kids idolize someone like the Jonas Brothers or Selena Gomez as opposed to Britney or Lindsay or Paris....

Since when are morals and family values a sin or a crime??

Maybe if there were more teens in the spotlight with these traits then there would be less problems with teen pregnancy, drug abuse, and disrespect to one's self in general...

Julie

He is 20 - I am sure he has dipped his wick before

Zanie

TMZ YOU NEED TO FIND AND REPORT SOME REAL NEWS...TRY TO FIND OBAMAS DRUG DEALER IN HIS COLLEGE DAYS PLEASE.......I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW IF HE BOUGHT IT OR SOLD IT? THAT WOULD BE NEWS

Maggie

What is with the tight pants the Jonas Bros. wear?!

sushi

They should tap as much ass as possible because Jonas fatigue is going to set in because they are horrible singers.

jackhole69

puh lease TMZ- leave these boys alone...you got nothin' else to report on?!?!?!? jeez

Why?

Bull! That's his beard! That boy is gay! He knew the paps were still there!

Idol1

I really doubt that this 20 year old guy is still a virgin. It's all for show, I bet the Disney Execs told him it would be good for his image.

blondie81

dude, I'm sorry, but you KNOW he's having sex.

Barfalufugus

Love his Belinda Carslile 80's shades. Barely cool then and really not cool now, although they did make a brief appearance a couple of years ago...thanks Sienna ho-bag Miller and Nicole "Crazy Train" Miller.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments