Nick Hogan Races to Freedom

10/21/2008 8:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

166 days in jail = leaving your friend in a vegetative state for life.
Nick Hogan: Click to watch
Nick Hogan was released from Pinellas County Jail just after midnight Tuesday morning. We're told he arrived back at his mom Linda's house to a thumping party, replete with loud music and cops surveying the scene.

And how's this for funny/creepy: a big-boned buxom blonde ran up to Nick as he walked free. None of the photogs could figure out whether it was Brooke or Linda. (Check the vid to see.)

Nick pleaded no contest to a felony charge of reckless driving involving serious bodily injury back in May. He was sentenced to eight months but only served the aforementioned 166 days due to "good time and gain time" credit.

His best friend, John Graziano, remains hospitalized and will require medical care the rest of his life.

Click here to live chat!

yummi26 - old school forever!!!

I find it HIGHLY inappropriate that he arrived home to a "thumping party" when his friend is still in the hospital. It's just damned disrespectful. God bless the friend and his family.

Al

This kid will slip-up just like OJ did. Give him time.

lisa

The WHOLE family is STUPID and they are very SELF ABSORED FAKE PEOPLE!

e

.. well, doesn't he think he is sooo cool, almost thug-like! PUNK BIT#@! Does he forget that not long ago he was crying like a baby because he couldn't stand it in jail. Take that stupid hat off Punk, you are far from having any kind of style at this point!

Re: Linda Hogan...........it is evident that she has NO remorse for the Graziano family. By the way she welcomed her son home with a huge party and loud music, just proves she is a skank with no feelings of sorrow for her punk kid has done! Linda is a skank, Nick is a punk goof, Brooke is untalented, and Hulk is all washed up! What more can one say!!

I HOPE THE GRAZIANOS GET EVERY SINGLE PENNY THEY DESERVE AND THEN SOME! THE HOGANS/BOLLEA FAMILY NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO!
BOYCOTT ALL THAT IS BOLLEA!
I CANT STAND THAT I LIVE NEXT DOOR TO THEM!

curious

he got what the law gave him so he paid his time. leave him alone now! ignore him and take away his celebrity status!!!

Vegas Sinners

I love how media spins the story...Only 166 days in jail of a 8 month sentence. Its almost six months of served time. He got out on good behavior. Happens all the time. People who think nobody has a party when one gets out doesn't know many people, this happens a lot too. Don't be surprise to see a Nick & Brooke Reality show on VH1 in the near future.

gtr21

What a spoiled little dumbass

Cari

I agree with comment 6&7 Graziano went with Nick because he wanted to not because he was held against his will. I do not believe Nick set out to hurt his friend THEY both made stupid mistakes. It could of just as easly have been Nick that ended up hurt. They are both to blame not just Nick. It is very sad that it happened & I am sure Nick will live with the guilt the rest of his life I think that is punishment enough.

mary

A young woman was racing in CA. She killed 3 people from a small island country in the pacific. They actually where part of the island's royal family. The young woman got 3 yrs. Nick did not get any better or worse than anyone else.
Laura Bush went thur a stop sigh as a teenager, killing another student in the other car, I don't think she got any jail time.
Please think before you speak. The Hogan's will be taken to civil court and the will be found quilty but I do not know the %.

Michigangirl

This little punk should of gotten way more jail time! I can't stand the Hogans!

Sloane

I think that throwing a rock and roll party for Nick only shows that he and his family have probably not learned a thing from this whole episode

a low key coming out with him going to visit his friend John in the hospital would have shown some kind of remorse and lesson learned, had they have done it quietly and not as a photo-op

this saddens me and I feel sorry for John's family-assuming that a civil suit might be underway and warranted now that there seems to be a party atmosphere at the Hogan household-maybe hitting their wallets will make them see that this is nothing to take so lightly

YIKES

Wouldn't it be nice if John got to run into his Moms arms...

Amy

I agree with #7. I am a firm beleiver that I can't not hold anyone responsible for me but me. While what happened was a tragedy, it was also an accident. One that could of been prevented. Both of these young men's lives are forever changed due to poor judgment by both of them. Nick did not force him to get in the car. This is the problem with our generation, nobody wants to take responsibility for their own actions.

Amy

#66 those people that were killed were not willing passangers in the drivers car, you should think before you speak.

Just a Question?

Did anyone know that the family of the victom requested Nick to have a shorter sentence? Just wondering if we were all on the same page.