El DeBarge Guilty -- Sent to El Big House

10/28/2008 7:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

El DeBarge will spend the next two years feeling the rhythm of the night behind bars in connection with a recent drug bust in L.A.

The pop star was just sentenced to two years in state prison -- starting right this second. Authorities are currently taking him to California State Prison in Lancaster where he will immediately begin his sentence.

The judge decided his conduct during the drug bust earlier this month -- in which DeBarge was allegedly found with crack cocaine on his person -- was enough to violate the probation he was on from a drug case in 2007.

Doctorted

He looks great?
Wat up bro ?

JuicyGirl

Too bad he can't be cellmates with William Balfour. He'd be scared straight the first day...

Switch

i love it. " we don't want you doing drugs cause it's bad for your health. here's 2 years in prison. " much healthier

Diana Lara

Wow! He looks tore up.

I'dTapThat

He'll be singing "Love Me In A Special Way" and "Who's Johnny" to his cellmate for the next 2 years. Now THAT'S a reality show I'd love to see...

rc

Wait? Who is this person?

Crack is WHACK!!!!!

Please STOP doing drugs.....I use to LOVE El Debarge! Time brings about a change.......and sometimes it's not a good change! WHEW!!!!!!

keith

I bet the 80's seem so damn faraway right about now.

Rah-Rah

Punk-ass bytch! He wo't last 2 days. Ha ha! That's what you get for doing drugs.

Wally

Please people, Stop Black on Black Crime now....Stop the madness before its to Late...Please Elect John McCain for president...He will do his best to but an end to this bad bad Crime wave....You Know you dont want a president named Osama Hussin Obama as our next president..Just think of it ...hmmm President Osama Hussin Obama?........Sounds pretty fishy to me........ps I love you Michael Jackson

Crabby

The prisoners will love his squeaky voice when he bends to pick up the soap.

BUCKWHEAT

HELL MAN,THERES MORE DRUGS IN PRISON THAN ON THE OUTSIDE FROM WHAT I'V BEEN TOLD !! OH HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN !!

whoop!

big ups to Lancaster!! whoop whoop! oh wait, lancaster sucks.

Pretty Ricky

I had some problems and no could seem to solve them, I found the answer in crack cocaine.

Bootfetish

poor El......where's Buny and Chico? Helentoot toot---please get your facts right before you comment, your comment sounds so one-sided and unintelligent.........

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments