Rhea Perlman, Is that You?!

10/28/2008 10:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry showed off her curly new 'do in Toronto this weekend.
Halle Berry
The 42-year-old foxy mama can even make a perm look good.

stopthepresses

She's going back to her black roots. Poor thing. Not a good look for her. Barack - not a good thing for ANYBODY!

chromeprincess73

That is her hair in a natural state and I think it is beautiful!

Tina

Honestly? I don't think it's her hair. I wear my hair natural too and THAT MUCH hair would mean when her hair is straight it would be practically down to her butt. We all know Halle Berry's hair, when straight, is not that long (I think). On another side, maybe she just washed her hair and is on her way to the salon to get it blown straight.

GO KENDRA

NO !!! THAT HAIR DO DOES NOT LOOK GOOD !!!! And she's not all that either !! I don't know why all the hoopla over her being so beautiful ????? Pretty, yes - Beautiful - she's just normal !! BUT THIS HAIR GOTS TO GO !!! YUK YUK

Lurker

It looks okay, but I like her hair better straight (and short).

MNgirl

My God, a black woman in this day and age showing her real hair , or certainly alot more natural looking than the beyonce tyra banks long blonde locks,,, how fake can they go????

TCurry

Cute wig Halle.

tom

I hope that's a wig!!!

shay

FYI, when a black person's hair is curly...its not a perm...its there natural texture.....be more culturally educated, thanks !

HairGuy79

That isn't a perm...Clearly she's rockin' the natural look. The long straightened hair was exhausted, glad she put it to bed!

Girly

That is not a perm. That is curl her natural curly hair. When it is straight it was chemically straightened. Black people, she is black, have varying degrees of curly hair. Our hair is not naturally straight.

I think it looks pretty. I think it will look awesome when it is longer.

Amber

People please get a clue. This is not Halles real hair. Halle rocks a straight weave and, this is just another weave. Think about it..When she had short hair there was never a in between stage. She went from short to overnight long and now she has this fake nappy fro. I agree that Halle is biracial but, take a look at her childhood pictures and, her pictures from the days that she was Ms. USA she never ever had long or pretty curly hair. Get a clue people!

cece

Her hair is naturally curly. I used to go to a guy who did her hair years ago. He showed me pix.

pattijen

What was she thinking?! Her hairdo looks horrible.

observer

What makes you think she has a perm? Her natural hair looks that way. She usually keeps it straightened.

2095 days ago