Kat McPhee Shot by Robert Blake

10/30/2008 5:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "American Idol" wannabeen Katharine McPhee was snapped outside of a restaurant next to Robert Blake ... and lived.

Lorrie

Too funny!

Barfalufugus

What's with his mom jeans?

I'm Back Biatches

Angry Rose..angry describes you PERFECTLY. Too bad you were not shot in your ugly face with a REAL gun next to Barrack Hussein Obama. You stupid whore, i would moose shoot you in your fat ass if I could. Drop dead bitch!

TransfattyFool

Wow Happy Yo, you seem much angrier than Angry Rose

Onegoal

Yikes. You had me scared there for a minute LOL. I've met kathairne before, and shes so much prettier in person! Shes known about me for awhile.

I've told Katharine she should look into getting a conceal carry permit for a firearm. However in California they are almost impossible to get, but they would prob issue her one cause shes famous and hot looking.

I wonder if Katharine likes Robert Blake? Since shes into older men lol. Nick, Katharine's husband is creepy looking, looks like some pervert from Dateline NBC catch a predator.

Kat would be better off dating a guy like me of course lol.

I cant wait to meet her again!

Kat if you're reading tmz, hi there!!!

Tom,
St Louis MO

Jweil

I want to kiss her! Robert Blake is a stud!

Bleep Blop

It looks like he's pausing to blow a fart in her face, and why is his hat all F'd up in the back? It looks broken or torn.

Chelsea

This joke seems kind of in bad taste in the wake of the Hudson murders. Just a little.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

THIS BROAD MARRIED A MAN HALF HER AGE!!!!!!!!!!!! OH & DID I MENTION HE'S FUGLY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE COULD OF DONE MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A WASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sushi

I thought it was that bald country dork Kenny Chesney.

lol

i think i see a gun in his back pocket

billyboyhere

Blake---you cant show your ugly mug in any town in America. You are hated and despised. Imagine that, all those years of thinking you were cute and tough and fun and loveable...murderer. I'd punch you in the mouth if I ever met you and double dare you to do anything about it you coward and woman beater killer

Lil

Wow...He looks better than most 27 yr olds. He must have spent all that time in jail working out. I love Robert Blake the actor but do not agree with him taking care of matters in such a brutal way. There are other ways to get rid of a leech if you happen to marry one by mistake.

Charliesmom

His arm looks all frostbitten and then his hand is white. Other than that he looks in pretty good shape.

nira k

He looks great! I don't understand him wearing mom jeans tho: he looks to be in fine shape. What happened to Kat? She doesn't even look like herself.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments