Mickey Flies Out of Club -- Forgets to XYZ

10/30/2008 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing his biological Michael Myers "Halloween" mask, reassembled actor Mickey Rourke left a London club on Wednesday and inadvertently flashed his pink man-panties.
Mickey Rourke
The 52-year-old should check himself before he re-wrecks himself.

prinmare

He is stank!!!!!

Sandra

no #2, that is an african american man....duh!! stupid comment making fool!

Matt

WTF Inny, you seem VERY angry. Calm down. You must be Mickey Rourke. Funny you use a female alias. Anyhow, I'm a financial advisor with a graduate and doctorate degree. Maybe it's not as important as acting (lol), but I'm proud of what I do. Don't like to brag, but I'm damned good-looking, workout three times a week and run every day, and your pic is anything to go by my pecker is way....and I mean WAY bigger than yours. Hell, I doubt I could even fit into a pair of panties. For the previously mentioned reasons my zipper is down often enough you panty-wearing twit. If there were a way to post my photo on TMZ I would.

FYI Mickey, aside from the pink panties and fem shoes I need to comment on your pants. A guys pants should have the hems rest on your ankle with your legs crossed (crossed like a man, not a lady). I'll bet when you're sitting down those leather pants ride halfway up your calves like a pair of Capris (probably why they're wrinkled below the knees in the photo.....that, or you spent a lot of time on your knees in a bathroom stall that night). Fire your fashion consultant or just start wearing skirts bitch!!!

PS Thanks for the compliment Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Barfalufugus

Capri pants...ha ha! Good one, Matt!

Hey inny, I find his pink panties tacky and I a female, so there! Frankly, I find everything about this C.H.U.D. to be slimy. His hair looks like it has been washed in Crisco and his facial hair make him look like one of the Three Musketeer's (the book inny, not the candy). Are my eyes failing me.... does he or does he not have moobs? I can't say for sure because his gut makes it really hard to tell. Also, I can't decide if I hate his shoes more than his pants or vice versa.

This man peaked over 20 years ago. I wish he would just give up! I think if he has one more Botox injection the CDC may put him on some kind of watch list.

Jenny

Jesus- I'm scarred for life now...

namers

My eyyyyyyyyyyyzzz!

Countess Rain83

omg, pink man panties HILARIOUS!!!!!, i bet its a thong too!...lol.
:P

GypsyLaura

Wow Matt..You are my hero!! And you sound hot. Keep posting you are the best thing that happened to TMZ.

Rex

You didn't comment on his date.

my hand in your face

Anybody have a can of bug spray ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2