Springer:

I Told These People Not To Procreate!

10/30/2008 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry's show has been on for 18 years, and thanks to his vast array of freakshow guests who refuse to stop with the baby-makin' -- even though Springer specifically instructed them to quit -- the show's showing no signs of ever stopping. Ever.

Jerry Springer: Click to watch

Big Bear

Would Jerry do a show about Britney Spear's fans?? He could have some of her fans go on the show and tell the viewers why they think Britney is a real talent.

2081 days ago

Barfalufugus

Jerry Springer continues each year to cheapen himself even more. Just when you think he can't sink any lower....BANG!...he manages it.

I have thought that for a long time that some of the people are either actors or people that are told to act that stupid on the show. Sadly, I can remember when he actually did try to compete with other talk shows back in the day and actually didn't have fighting hillbillies on his show.

2081 days ago

wtf

I stopped watching when they bolted the chairs to the floor.

2081 days ago

Jamie

Whens the last time anyone has even watched this dumb *ss show? Back in the 90's? Its time to give it up.

2081 days ago

Barfalufugus

I change the channel whenever it comes on and was really grossed out when I saw a commercial in which Jerry was expoliting a man without hips and legs. Gross!

Anything for a dollar. Huh, Jerry?

2081 days ago

suspicious

this man just comes across to me as VERY sarcastic. even though he may SAY stop having babies, the simple fact that he CONTINUALLY expose the UNDERBELLY of black culture shows me that he's very sarcastic in what he says as well as that snicker in his voice and on his face as he speaks. i've never been a fan of that show. but noticed the topic on the main page here and thought i'd say something in the hopes that i could HELP some of the impressionable young blacks that have been supporting this show and watching it. i suggest everyone stop watching it. because if you see something enough times its bound to manifest in your own lives. word to the wise. peace.

2081 days ago

HA HA

Show is just plain fun..Thanks Jerry for the laughs

2081 days ago

Lucie in the Sky with Diamonds

THE SHOW ISN'T MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! KEEP THAT IN MIND. IT'S FOR LAUGHS! I PERSONALLY FIND IT FREAKIN HILARIOUS! I'M 31 YRS OLD & USED TO WATCH THIS ALL THE TIME WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. OBVIOUSLY I DON'T HAVE THE TIME NOW, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT CHANNEL TO EVEN FIND IT. BUT IF I IDID....I WOULD STILL WATCH IT. JERRY IS HOT!! HE'S SMART, CUTE & FUNNY (WHAT CAN I SAY - I HAVE A THING FOR OLDER FUNNY GUYS WITH GLASSES). JERRY FOR PRESIDENT! JERRY FOR PRESIDENT! JERRY FOR PRESIDENT! JERRY FOR PRESIDENT! JERRY FOR PRESIDENT!

2081 days ago

romil1

What a disgusting man! Getting rich by exploiting the low-life idiot fringe of society. Worse yet are the idiots who continue to watch him make him richer. Typical of his ilk. These people don't mind making money by exploitation. They have no self-respect. Are you listening, Harvey?

2081 days ago

MISS SWEET D

NOBODY FORCES THESE INBRED,LOW LIFES TOCOM ON THE SHOW, THEY WANT TO SEE THE OUTSIDE WORLD FROM THEIR TRAILER PARKS AND BACKWOODS CABINS. FOR ONCE THEY GET PAMPARED AND TAKE A REAL BATH AND EAT DECENT FOOD. AFTER ALL THEY ARE SET UP IN A HOTEL.

2072 days ago

priscillA

people are such haters! He is making his money. He does not put a gun to anyones head to go on the show. If all you haters had a chance to do what he does and be successful at it, you would do it in a heartbeat. Keep it up Jerry!

2072 days ago