Sorry Criss -- No One "Believes"

11/1/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Master of delusion Criss Angel is stepping out with his new lady friend -- Holly Madison.

The pair is finally showing everyone the rumors are true, by being nauseatingly affectionate at Angel's opening of his widely panned, not-so-magical show "Criss Angel Believe."

Previously linked to the coat tails of such celebs as Britney and Cameron Diaz, Angel says of Madison, "I can not think of a more beautiful person, a more special person inside and out."

Wonder if he can make them both poof into thin air ... forever.

Eve

EWWW.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

I can't even believe how excited she must be hooking up with him after all that time with the elderly man, she must be in heaven in more ways than one!

laughing out loud ..

i like the both .. but i really didnt think they were a couple.. i know celebs can lie but holly just denied it a few days ago. oh well

Rene

Holly can do so much better than him! Oh well, at least he's about 100 years younger than Hef!

mikey

I'll bet she has old man penis breath!

HateMePlz

Hef or criss??? Either way there both gross to me!!

Capt. Clean

Now where did I put my barfbag....

Patricia

I don't give her any credit, she lived with Hef out of "love" - reports that she still lives in the playboy mansion...I wouldn't want myself to be famous as she's become due to whom she's slept with.
That was never love, how could at her age could she have loved Hef? We wouldn't have known of her name if Hef wasn't rich.

Switch

Ewwww

from one old turd to a turd that can do card tricks

she's damaged goods now

wtf

This is the first pic I have seen of him kissing that he wasn't shoving his tongue down the girls throat proving he has no idea how to kiss. He is so gross.

morty the mortician

Criss Angel?????? I thought he was gay?

NUMbnuts

THATS RIGHT FOLKS....SHE IS JUST HIS BEARD...HE IS A TOTAL HOMOSEXUAL...HE USED TO DO MY COUSIN!!!

LOVES TO PLAY HIDE THE SALAMI WITH YOUNG MEN AND BOYS!!

GREAT MAGIC TRICK, NOW YOU SEE IT, NOW IT GONE...

janet

see holly there are guys out there that don't need blue pills to make it with you. Good girl live it up a lot!!!!!!!!

Rita

Ugh......Criss, are you sure you want her? Honestly, this chick is disgusting. Anyone who believes she was in love with Hef has a few screws loose. Guess she got what she wanted out of him (and, vice versa).

jj garza

Poor criss man damn this chick is damaged bro imagine Hef has pounded that all day all night she's been marked by hef. everytime u do your thing w/ her imagine hef's old ass balls were there too gross

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments