John McCain: Gone Fishin'

11/2/2008 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Our cameraman may be able to double as a psychic -- but no one will know for sure until November 5th.
John McCain: Click to watch!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Proud2bBlack

Hope it takes a bag of DEPENDS on that fishing trip!

susan

AmandaLee

I

Proud2bBlack

CORRECTION:

Hope HE takes a bag of DEPENDS on that fishing trip! :)

Angelique

Gone fishin his arm's couldn't reach the reel. Troll!

Obama/Biden 08'

jjj

Booooooooooooo

Obama-Biden 08!

not2breckonedwith

4. REPORT YOUR SILLY NEWS AND STOP TAKING POLITICAL SIDES. ITS NOT FAIR TO 1/2 YOUR VIEWERS.

Posted at 6:26PM on Nov 1st 2008 by karen

What's not fair to 1/2 viewers? That a GOSSIP SIGHT express an opinion? If you get upset over opinions discussed on a sight made for gossip, then you have more problems than a little bit. I could see getting upset if it were Fox.....oh wait!

Rita

Ronald - You lost me at 'born again Christian'. Why is it that so many 'Christians' speak with such venom and hate? Why do they bomb clinics with life inside if they're so 'pro-life'. Sorry, but Obama gets my vote.
OBAMA BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connie

McCain/Palin get my vote...

not2breckonedwith

Why do they bomb clinics with life inside if they're so 'pro-life'.

Posted at 7:13PM on Nov 1st 2008 by Rita

And at the end of the day after bombing an abortion clinic, have the nerve to call Obama a terrorist. Is anyone really surprised of the hypocrisy of Republicans. They are so brainwashed, I guarantee some lunatic responds to this with some long, dried out speech with no basis and a bunch of lies and hearsay.

Angelique

# 5 So you think he was the only one captured? Their are men and women in the dirt for this country. I know plenty of veterans getting $95.00 month for their services. I don't buy it I be voting for Obama.

not2breckonedwith

Anyone who thinks McCain will be around in another 4 years with all his medical problems is living in a fantasy land. I get goosebumps when I think of that and Palin being handed down the presidential responsibilities.

phaif

Angelique

# 13 Nancy ok we get the point your voting for Mclame Soooo! What difference are you making repeating your ignorant self that goes to show you how desperate Rep. are. Who cares?

not2breckonedwith

14. Would'v e been funny if TMZ asked Obama about his illegal alien Aunt, who is living off of and donating our American tax dollars to the Obama campaign...

Posted at 7:42PM on Nov 1st 2008 by phaif

And it would be even funnier if you, like the rest of your people, could get your facts straight before typing garbage.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments