« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dating Site for Cheaters Scores

11/6/2008 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They've unsuccessfully tried to hook up Katie Holmes and had their billboard taken down in NYC, but now the lovely folks at everyone's favorite extra-marital dating website, AshleyMadison.com, are getting in on some Super Bowl action.

The controversial online site for married peeps is advertising in the official 2009 Super Bowl program and submitting this subtle ad -- featuring an oiled up, busty chick straddling the pigskin -- to the NFL for approval.

Does that look like a wardrobe malfunction to you?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

damn ur dumb

Is that where Madge and A-Rod met?

pissedoffmom

So how am I suppose to explain what an "affair" is to the little one? Didn't the whole Janet Jackson incident teach the NFL anything...douchbags!

Lissa

What a wonderful world we live in with dirty people looking to screw other dirty people.....ahhh.....the memories.......barf!

Edward

I should have spent the money making their web site easier to navigate.

Kat

If a guy wants to cheat, you think he needs advertising to show him who, what, when, where and how? I'm thinking this ad ISN'T going to get the NFL's approval.

JuneBug

Ok, seriously. What is wrong with America?

We go nuts when we see one bare breast at the Superbowl, but will gladly allow advertisements encouraging married couples to cheat on each other.

We approve a ban on gay marriage, but don't ban a minor's access to abortion without parental consent.

Too much sex can't be allowed in a movie, but movies featuring grisly torture scenes are A-OK!

Seriously, what the hell? Our nation has the most ironic and hypocritical values.

Barfalufugus

This is just gross on so many levels. Cheating is nasty to begin with and to have a website dedicated to it is sick. This photo is gross..............fake boobs on a girl that looks like she was dipped in the Valdez leftover mess. Do people really know no shame...oh, TMZ, I guess you answered that. You know no shame!

rachie

The only word for this is disgusting.... Advertising affairs??? What has this world come too?

LITTLE MISS CAN'T BE WRONG

ARE YOU SERIOUS? THERES A SITE THAT PROMOTES HAVING AN AFFAIR? LIKE ITS THE NEW COOL THING TO DO? HOW EXTREMLY ODD. & WE ALL NO THAT THE SUPERBOWL WILL GIVE A BIG N-O TO THIS B-S.

who am i to say?

IT IS WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!! I you need or want to cheat you should NOT be married!!!!!!!!!

Average Housewife

I'm screwed. I am gonna need to hang on to my husband a little tighter. HaHa! Seriously though, this is downright awful. I see that and it makes me sad for the world and marriage.

petra

this is sooowrong, if you are not happy in your marriage ended before you cheat, all people who are betrayen their wifes and husbands are going to pay for it sooner or later .and more when they arrive in HELL,THERE WILL BE AMONG EACH OTHER.DIRTY,INMORAL,UNCARING,SELFISH,SELFLESS,BORED, THE DEVILS DIRTY SON'S AND DAUGTHERS, GOD,....will take care of all of you...im going to vomit now....SLEEP NOT IN PEACE CHEATERS..

h20

This is in very poor taste. I always watch the Superbowl with my family and we were treated to the lovely "wardrobe malfunction" of Janet Jackson. Now I get to explain cheating to my kids. This year I guess I'll change the channel during the commercials.

LongJohn69

What is the biggest cause of husbands and wives cheating? Marriage!

LosCabos

Ok, who the heck needs a site to cheat? I mean, SINCE WHEN people need a site to cheat???

And yeah, uhm, "life is short, have an affair..." and burn in hell.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments