Cheetah Girl Hits Lawyer After Nudie Pix Hit Net

11/10/2008 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Several butt naked photos of a young, hot pop star have hit the web, just weeks after they were allegedly stolen -- and now, surprise, naughty Cheetah Girl Adrienne Bailon says she's sharpening her claws for a nasty lawsuit.

Her spokesman, Jonathan Jaxson, sent us this statement:

"The photos that have surfaced of Adrienne Bailon were stolen from her laptop over a week ago at an airport in NY and sent to several media outlets. These photos were taken in private. Adrienne will be pursuing legal action against the person or person's sending these private photos out.

Adrienne is deeply sorry for any pain this may have caused to her fans.
"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kat

Serves her right -- naked pictures of you can only come out if you have had them taken. If she was going to keep them on a computer and then not take proper care of that computer, of course somebody will find them. I don't have any sympathy for her

B

Apparently she has learned the common trick of having sexy pictures/adult videos leaked to advance her career. Kardashian, did you say?

abby

Can anyone say publicity stunt?

atomic811

After being in a relationship for 5 years it is over. She is unhappy and has to debate if she wants to stay with me or not. Every time we fight she is always the one who threatens to leave. But this debate thing is knew. Then I was just sitting on the couch while she asked me what my 5 year plan was to see if it matched up with hers. This way she could make up her mind over the next few days if she wants to be with me or not.

That is when it hit me. I love this woman, but I will be damned if I am going to have someone debate over if they want to be with me or not as I sit there in hopes that she will decide to be. So I ended it. I said I can't believe I have become so weak that I would actually let you sit here and debate if you want to be with me or not.

I am not perfect and never claimed to be, but common on. You want to be with me or you don't. I am so mad that I am now in all this emotional pain. I went in the bathroom and threw up a little while ago.

This is someone I really loved despite our problems, which to me I accepted because I loved her good more than her bad. I hate the pain I am in and the pain I am about to face.

I am only 33 years old. I know it is not the end of the world. It just feels like it is.

allie

I believe it's "buck" naked. Your welcome.

Wsmolano

Gee, isn't Adrienne the one who trashed Vanessa Hudgens when her nudie pix hit the media? If I remember correctly, Adrienne's comment was something like 'I keep my clothes ON..." So Adrienne, are you the pot or the kettle? My daughter is outraged and no longer a fan of this Cheetah Slut!

Walt Disney must be rolling over in his grave, watching all these 'wholesome' girls bare all....

Twinker

I don't think her fans are going to feel any pain when they see lucious nekkid pictures.

To see or not to see

rosie

blah blah blah!!!! sorry 2 my fans, that's all u gonna have 2 say disgusting celebs. it's not ur fault u're hanging out w/ kim kardashian so im not surprised....lol lol

Sec 1042 rocks!

What is this?

Even I cant help but to comment on the coincidental one degree removed from a Kardashian, and nude pictures surfacing on the net.

First there was Kimberly's video. Then, there was Kourtney's pics. Now Robert Jr's. girl.

I just cannot think of the best way to put it.... I just shake my head.

tweetybird

GEEEEEE MAYBE SHE SHOULD NOT POSE NUDE YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmileyLJ

Why oh why do people who are "stars", "famous" and rich have to take private pictures of themselves so much?! People who are stars and in Hollywood seem to think no one will ever steal or get a hold of the private photos but LOOK AT HOW MANY PHOTOS OF PEOPLE GET STOLEN EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO START LEARNING???????? I GUESS THEY NEVER WILL BECAUSE IT OBVIOUSLY HAPPENS EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GLAD I AM A NORMAL PERSON WHO ACTUALLY HAS PRIVACY!!!!!!!!! I am not saying that all Hollywood are asking for trouble when they decide to do private photos and no on, I repeat, NO ONE deserves this to happen but we would think they would have better security for their private photos......

SoliZ's_GuRl

i saw em............godddddamn shes hot...wooooohoooooooooooo

kan

Who is she going to sue if she doesn't know who did it? And why would it have caused fans any pain? Because it scared them? And if we see her nude, can we sue her?

Kat

"8. (#1) So, Kat, if somebody leaves anything unattended for a moment, it is your right to steal it?

Posted at 9:27PM on Nov 9th 2008 by Don't blame the victim"

No, it is NEVER my right to steal something. Stealing is wrong. But only an idiot would leave a computer unattended -- even for a moment -- in an airport. That's just asking for it to be stolen. And to leave one unattended that had nude photos of yourself AND you are a celebrity! Give me a break!! This is either a publicity stunt, or this girl is a very dim bulb!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments