Bam Margera

Wasted. Falling. Naked.

11/11/2008 1:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It turned into a s**t show outside Key Club last night when Bam Margera and his completely obliterated friend let loose on the Sunset Strip, and ended up rolling around half naked on concrete in a random bar parking lot.

It got so bad, we can't even show you the worst of it ... and trust us, you don't want to know.

just wondering

so what? There having a good time. Im old (48), but i remember the days.
I wasnt a "tool" or a "trainwreck" ~ I was just young, and having fun.

syd boj

I live in his hometown of west chester PA. Bam is such a prick and he is always drunk and stoned. money can"t make you happy cause he is one unhappy guy.

ready for change

Novack is a loser ... why is Bam always trying to expose his 'friends' privates??? I'm with the person who said we'll be seeing him on Dr. Drew one of these days .. Bam thinks he's all that and at 29 the whole, 'aren't I cute how I fall down drunk and laugh' thing is really getting old and NOT funny.

skater

Another wasted "celebrity" flushing their life down the toilet. That entire crew at the Key club are a bunch of wankers!

memyselfandI

Bam wasn't Naked. It was just Novak ... and he's always naked on camera. Don't you people ever watch Viva La Bam?

LWood

LOVE the little hot dog! HA!

Jen

Yeah, is Bam still married to Missy???

ash

Beings that I am from Bam's hometown of West Chester, PA...I'm so freakin' glad that we don't have 'razzi. And not only that, we don't need people like him here in town -- you can keep him LA.

jordo

its brandon novak

bobbyozone

i got a laugh. reminds me of my bad old days. good times aint always pretty or polite.

Amy

WOOOO! GO BAM AND NOVAK! who ever thinks that these two guys are tools can go to hell... these two guys make me laugh so much and thats just who they are they get drunk and have a good time! and TMZ, how the hell did you get jimmy pop confused with brandon novak?!?! lmao..

SPLIFFSMOMMY

DAMN...BAMS GETTING FAT. HE NEEDS TO CONSULT WITH STEVE-O ON HOW TO KEEP YR MANLY FIGURE.

Jen

I think Bam looks great. Met him a few times at various HIM shows and he was always very nice but surprisingly short. I did not expect to be taller than him.

Shia is a man now

........and the friend guy gets dumped into the driver's seat......please tell me this guy did not drive that vehicle.

RabbleRouser

I agree with #30.

I can not believe that drunken idiot got behind the wheel. I would hope that employees of TMZ would actually intervene and not just film that type of criminal behavior, if not it's a reflection of them. It would be the same if some celebrity was raping some one..put the FN camera down and HELP.
I wonder if Harvey reads these replies, if so..he should set forth a company policy about people under his charge not helping to vacillate criminal actions.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments