Bam Margera

Wasted. Falling. Naked.

11/11/2008 1:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It turned into a s**t show outside Key Club last night when Bam Margera and his completely obliterated friend let loose on the Sunset Strip, and ended up rolling around half naked on concrete in a random bar parking lot.

It got so bad, we can't even show you the worst of it ... and trust us, you don't want to know.

theresa

Ya know, too many people are so stuck up thier own a%**^ that they are just unable to let loose and be able to have a good time. I think Bam & Knoxville & thier crews are heroes for having the balls to do whatever they want to do despite the mainstream American snobs. You go Bam! Keep doin what ya do baby!

2068 days ago

motherof1jackasswifeof1s.o.b.

ok its like this... all you losers (including tmz) hatin on bam, here's your schoolin for the day: A. Bam is not a loser/tool and is anything but fat, as a matter of fact if you cant see how hot he is youre a moron! B. Bam is not "old". C. Novak is kind of a bum, but leave him the f**k alone, its none of your biz anyway! and D. youre all just jealous b-cuz Bam is hot, talented, wealthy (self-made man), and dynamic. So f**k all you hatin' losers, esp. those of you from PA. all my love to Bam and Missy. Stay well Novak!

2068 days ago

Brit

hahahahahahahahahaha TMZ! TMZ! TMZ!

2068 days ago

glk

Wow Bam. Missy must be so proud of you. You look bloated. Things suck now that you're shows are over. You have nothing interesting to talk about on Sirius. You and your friends need to grow up.

2067 days ago

Ronisanidiot

THAT is no random bar!! THAT is The Rainbow Bar and Grill!! Better recognize

2067 days ago

me

he still married??????? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not after that that tv series curse!!!!!!!

2067 days ago

Kiki

I've always said this guy was an ass...he just keeps proving my point. Guess fame, money and publicity are no substitutes for class.

2067 days ago

stlrep

the other buddy in the clip, the one who clearly got in the driver's seat, is deron miller, lead singer of cky. who cares if bam got drunk and made a fool of himself...he got rich by doing that for like 10 years. and i agree it wouldnt surprise me if he goes on celeb rehab, i think it would be entertaining...

2066 days ago

motherof1jackasswifeof1s.o.b.

yes, people who read tmz have so much more class than the people tmz reports on...

2066 days ago

Kayla

Wow., I had actually alot of respect for novak, I just read his heroin memoir book, and it was really good,

This kinds makes me hate him?
or maybe just ba?

naww I still love Novaaak

2064 days ago

Ahmebah

Isn't Novak the heroin addict?

2061 days ago

on second thought

did anyone notice there was a childrens carseat in the back of that car?? terrible sight, me being a mom and all.

2059 days ago

motherof1jackasswifeof1s.o.b.

that childs car seat is for novak ... hahaha ... just kiddin' novak, luv ya! stay well!

2059 days ago

Nikki

Well if you know all the stuff Novak does (obviously that is not Jimmy Pop) this is normal! Seriously though Bam and Novak both looked completely trashed.

2044 days ago

randie

This is just Bam and his friend Novak acting like themselfs...I use to be the same way when I was younger...There just boys having fun......oh and I didn't have to go to f' 'ing rehab because I was like them...I'm just fine and BTW WHO'S EYE'S ARE YOU SEEING THROUGH,BAM LOOKS FINE,NOT FAT!!!!!!!!! He's always looked this way and who cares if he puts on a few pounds,look at that face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2043 days ago