Dallas Austin Drops Hit on ATL "Housewife"

11/18/2008 8:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently nothing about Kim Zolciak is "Real" -- her hair, her alleged age (30!) or her singing career!Dallas Austin and Kim Zolciak
Major-huge record producer Dallas Austin is lashing out at the "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star on his MySpace page after Kim announced he was helping her with an upcoming album. Austin's newest blog screams, "We are not doing a song, we are not doing an album ... that was only for television!"

Austin made several appearances on the show -- he was even shown working with Kim in a record studio. But after the rant, it looks like the only thing Dallas will put on blast -- is Kim.

scarlett

What about that chic on OC Housewives ... the cross eyed one with the dimples. Ugh!

Bob Booie

Kim sings like Elaine from the Seinfeld show dances

anonymouse

i'm not trying to be racist here, but Kim might really be 30. it is a fact, white women age must faster than women w/darker complexions. look around you and tell me of one celebrity w/olive or black or brown skin that has been botoxed or had a face lift....none that i can think of, at least in their 30's.

San

There will never be a second season of NeNe! I actually feel bad for NeNe, she got railroaded by the drama queens. If you're going to have a token white on the show couldn't you at least find one who was genuine? Was this really the best that Bravo could do in representing Atlanta?

kara

People, lets review the word "HOUSEWIFE" I am one, I cook, clean, do laundry, run errands, take wonderful care of my children with occasional playdates, birthday parties and lunch with my other mommy friends. I do not go on lavish shoping sprees or have a "big poppa" aka a pimp. I don't get done up everyday becuase I have kids! Somedays a ponytail is all I have time for. I do no have a nanny, a chef etc-I am those things.
These woman are as far from a "Housewife" as you can get. They are woman who married into 'wealth" and used that money to set out on ventures.
Kim is just disgusting. She should be embarressed and take a good long look at her life-at least for the sake of her children. I almost puked when she said-My children aren't going to get in the way of my dreams. Well guess what you horrible "mom", that's what happens when you are committed to your children-you sometimes have to put your dreams on hold in order to tend to them. WHat kind of lessons are these woman teaching their children? Especially Kim, it's okay to be a "whore". Sad, sad, sad. OF course this was just all for TV-do you really think some record company would put her voice out there? PLEASE!
NeNe is the only one who had it together.
Don't get me wrong-I love watching the trainwreck every week, but lets stop thinking they are really "housewives" or at least take the term a little tongue in cheek!

ctx007

Since when does being someone's mistress make you a house wife?

shirliana

THOSE LADIES *** SHOWING OFF ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE, BUYNG CARS, BUYING THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHOES, CLOTHES, HANDBAGS, ACCESSORIES IS REALLY SO UNFAIR TO SHOW ALL THIS ON TV...

THOSE LADIES SHUD GET A LESSON FROM ANGELINA JOLIE TO CHARITY... *** DO THESE WOMEN KNOW HOW TO TRAVEL AND GO LOOK AT SOME OF THE *** POOR COUNTRIES *** AND GIVE ...????????????? I GUESS THEY MUST SIT WITH THEIR HUSBANDS, X HUSBAND AND PAPA DADDY TO TALK ABOUT IT... IT IS SUCH A SHAME TO SEE ALL THIS MONEY ********* SO WASTED ********* ON THINGS THEY BUY...

ATLANTA HOUSEWIVES, REALLY LOOK AT THE GLOBE OR WATCH TV... OR EVEN MAKE COUPLE OF FONE CALLS TO GET SOME IDEAS ON WHAT COUNTRY (OR COUNTRIES) WOULD NEED ******** ALOT OF HELP WITH FOOD,, CLOTHES, SHOES, ETC.. FOR THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS... CHECK ON OPRAH OR EVEN GIVE HER A CALL AND SHE WILL HELP YOU FIND SOMEWHERE TO GO AND GIVE YOUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. JUST DON'T SHOW IT OFF ON TV.. IT IS DISGUSTING.....

U GIRLS ONLY WANTS TO SHOW OFF FOR YOURSELVES... GOD SEES ALL THAT...... CAUTION: GOD WOULD RATHER SEE YOU GIVE TO THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED.... DID U EVER HEAR OF HOMELESS PEOPLE???? AND ALOT MORE..
OPRAH AND ANGELINA ARE THE EXPERTS.... GET WITH THEM AND SEE WHAT CAN BE DONE.. JUST DON'T THINK OR FLAUNT.... I WILL NOT WATCH YOUR SHOW - IT IS SO SCARY TO SEE HOW ALL YOUR MINDS WORK..... u ALL THINK OF YOURSELVES , THIS IS A ****** S H A ME *****. THINK OF THE ********** POOR************ WHO ARE IN NEED..

Elise24

This is what is says on Bravo TV website - Kim's Profile:
Kim Zolciak
Kim lives in an exclusive gated townhouse community in Duluth, GA with her two children, 11-year-old Brielle and six-year-old Ariana. Zolciak is single, but happily dating with hopes to marry again in the near future. She also has her sights set on fame in the music business as a country singer, and is currently working with Grammy award-winning mega-producer Dallas Austin and will begin recording an album later this year. A staple on the Atlanta scene, Zolciak balances life as a single mom with a vivacious social life.

So what is Dallas not doing with her?!?!

Dr. Adams

Yall back up off Kim !....she's the hottest 30 or not....you go Kim !!!

Dr. Adams

As for NeNe.......what a b-otch !!!!!!! Kim and Sheree...Hot, Hot Hot !!!!!

Buttercup321

Kim was so wrong on SOOO many levels. She is BFF with Nene, WHY!?! NeNe is looking out for herself-number 1. Kim has her kids calling NeNe " Aunt" and then fights with Her and doesnt tell the kids WHY!?! Because she does not understand what a real frienship is. I remember Kim saying in one of the first shows that she is a " Black woman in a White womans body " any time iI hear that I always feel this person is not happy with themselves , and because of this makes a fool of themselves trying to be something they will never be- and this is not saying one race is better than the other its just , why not be your self ? Even her man " Mr. X " did not want any one to know who he was so that no one would involve him in this soap ( Young and the Restless has a better story line) :)

Anyway I cant wait for the reunion show next week ( of course Im going to watch and you will too ! )

When is the new I love New Youk , now THATS entertainment !!!

OK,Im done

CaliGirlinGA

Kim's "Big Papa" is...

from the website above:

"“Big Papa” is in fact married which we suspected and is a multi, multi millionaire real estate developer. He’s not black and he’s not white. He has a major part in the re-development of the Buckhead area in Atlanta, GA. He is turning it into a Rodeo Drive sort of shopping district. He has 2 sons that we know of. One of which is good friends with Brody Jenner from MTV’s “The Hills”. The son, Jared Najjar pretty much bank-rolls Brody and all his friends out in L.A. (Even used to support Spencer Pratt!)"

W

Kim is obviously wearing a wig...click the link above and tell me how much this looks like Kim with black hair...im just saying!!!

2073 days ago

There is no such thing as reality tv

The "Real Housewives" entire franchise is such bs. None of them are "real" let alone housewives.

Why did they even act like this woman was making a record with Dallas on the show? He was a willing participant, even though he knew it was a farce.

2072 days ago

Ms. Jan

I was just wondering how will Kim maintain since losing big poppa. What income does she have? Maybe its from those two baby daddys

2072 days ago