Police Serve Spencer Over Bad Plates

11/18/2008 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For the 99.99% of you that hate Spencer Pratt -- a small victory awaits you.

The P-hole was pulled over in West Hollywood last week and ticketed for not having front or back license plates on his car.

Unfortunately, it's a fixable ticket -- all Spence has to do is get the tags and show the right people -- but he will be charged ten bucks for the screw-up.

It may not be much, but we'll take what we can get.

Whatever

Oh my God #7 shut up! Are you actually trying to get deep with this? He is a douche. He always will be a douche. It's people like this that are bringing down America. Shut up...SHUT UP!!!

1975 days ago

RJ

# 15 YOU SHUT UP!!! I'm entitled to my own opinion. It's people like YOU who bring down America thinking that everyone should think like you. You're the real moron...go take your meds so that you can calm down a bit.

1975 days ago

Tara

Why is it that no one in Hollywierd can take care of something as simple as plates and registration!??!?! OMG! The whole rest of the world seems to manage it, every year even!!

1975 days ago

Dalilah

Spencer is the most fascinating person on The Hills..

1975 days ago

janice

why does MTV want to keep him and Heidi around, they did a pole and it said would you watch season 5 of the hills and I put no and it came back just about 50% will not watch and the main reason is these two, the last write up I saw re: them was they asked MTV if they could get married live OMG have they pushed it to the limit, they would actually get married for attention, they love being on screen that much, 99.99% woman want there wedding day to be about them, it is the most important day for a woman and the only day you will ever feel like a queen and you mean to tell me Heidi only cares about the camera, I can not stomach these two when I see there faces I actually get sick, I like going to my websites but I can not stand seeing them anymore, after I read about them asking MTV that was it for me, they are so fake and they do not care about anything, person nothing except for the camera, get them off TV please..........................................

1975 days ago

Babs

send him to prison please.
30 days in solitary.

1975 days ago

Spencyluv

I think Spencer is totally sexy and adorable, thats why so many guys hate him. He smart, masculine, sexy, and sweet all in one man. Id love to be with him just once. He looks like hed be super great in bed, the kind of man that goes on and on. Hes very muscular and his skin seems smooth as silk, Id love to kiss him ALL over. Im sure hes ALL man too. Yum!!!!

1974 days ago