After a Few Shots, Obama Felt Up for Grabs

11/20/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Everything Barack Obama touches turns to sold -- including a bar-room pool table the president-elect played on last May.
Barack Obama: Click to view!
John Mawyer, the owner of Schultzie's Billiards in West Virginia, is 86ing the Obama pool table on Ebay. Starting price -- $500,000. Some of the proceeds will go to charity.

John told us Barack lost the game of 8-ball after accidentally hitting the little black ball in. Guess he can't win 'em all.

Cammie

The union leaders and the auto industry executives are symbolic of the rampant narcissism and delusional greed that has permeated the fabric of our society since the 80s. The American auto industry hasn't made cars that are comparable to those of Japan and, yet, there is a $2,000+ add-on to each American auto sticker price which goes directly to the union and the auto worker. With what has been going on in Detroit, the unions have not been willing to compromise concessions and the top executives, obviously, aren't either while they all (including the workers) take the auto industry to the bowels of the earth.

cara0426

Great. This man really likes being in the spotlight. I don't remember any other president being in my Star magazine or on the tabloid websites so much. It's ridiculous.

Robin

Funny how people criticize Obama for supporting the proposed $25 billion auto industry bailout, yet say nothing about Bush's strong support of the housing industry $700 billion bailout? LOL.

RJ

#18...that's because no other president has ever been this interesting. People want to know what Obama is doing...What's really ridiculous is you complain but opened and commented on a post about him. That's ridiculous!!!

She is hot

# 19 Please explain to me how he is interesting? That he is going to raise our taxes? Oh, that just people making 250,000$, problem is that means bosses will lay people off and price of products go up! Interesting? Interesting that he has only been in the senate 143 days of work and voted present how many times? All you suckers out there that voted for this fake individual will find out soon enough what he stands for, if he even explains what he stands for!!

bite me

RJ,
I didn't bring up how politicians spend their charitable contributions, I was just clarifying someones delusion innacccuracies in praising Obama, I didnt include McCain because he wasnt brought up, but since you brought it up.....
Between 2001 and 2006, McCain contributed roughly $950,000 to the John and Cindy McCain Foundation, which gives donations and scholarships to educational institutions. That accounted for all of its listed income other than for $100 that came from an anonymous donor. During that same period, the McCain foundation made contributions of roughly $1.6 million. The McCain Foundation also has given large amounts to medical causes of various kinds, with a focus on craniofacial research, and the Halo Trust, a landmine-clearing organization. Small amounts have gone to the Valley Youth Theatre ($200) in Phoenix; Cool our Troops ($500), which provides Misty Mates to troops in Iraq; the Child Crisis Center in Phoenix ($250), which provides emergency shelter and programs for abused kids; and the American Cancer Society’s Neighborhood Cancer Program ($50).

Not to be uninformed I looked for information on the tax returns released by the Obama Campaign through 2006, For the year 2006 it shows the Obama's donated $13,000 to the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation and the additional $27,500 given to Rev Wright's church. The Obama's adjusted Income for 2006 was $983,826.00, yet they received a $40,856.00 tax return. What I want to know is.....when is he going to share that wealth?

RJ

@ 21...so basically you're saying that the wealthier person should have won??? I don't get it. The amount of a person's income doesn't determine their wealth. Have you calculated Obama's expenses. I'm just trying to understand where you are coming from. Are you saying because McCain gave a lot of money to his foundation he is a better person or he cares more???

RJ

#20..I don't have to explain, it's obvious. Why did you open this post? Why did you comment? Because you are interested in Obama...duh!! If not, you would have moved past this and not even read it. Obama is not going to cause people to lose jobs...people have already lost jobs at record numbers...oh I bet that's Obama's fault already huh. He may have not been in the Senate long, but McCain has been in the Senate too long and hasn't accomplished anything new, just the same old same old politics.

bite me

NO RJ,
As I stated before I was trying to clear up some dellusions another poster had about Obama's shining "baby saving" and supposed huge contributions, I never stated the one that contributed the most should have won. However Obama does proclaim it being patriotic and we should all "share the wealth". I would like to have some of the finer things in life too, so I am waiting for my cut of his $40k tax return. I haven't been on a vacation in 4 years, we have a 2 income family and dont own a big screen TV, have one vehicle and pay our taxes, because we are scrimping, cutting corners, and the like to help send our daughter to college. Sounds like Obama profitted from some of the tax laws.

RJ

@ 24 Sounds like you're just sitting back and waiting for a handout "waiting for your cut." Your family isn't the only one struggling these days and times. Obama worked hard for what he has and whether you realize it or not. The government just spread the wealth to the wealthier. I guess you didn't mind your hard earned tax dollars going to the bonuses of CEO's. But since Obama want's to spread the wealth to people like you and me, it's a problem. It's going to cause a catastrophe!! Oh please!! Stay out of other people's finances and manage your own!!

bite me

ROFL RJ, make up your mind which side of the platform you are on. My "cut" of the "share the wealth" remark was sarcastic. I do manage my own finances and believe that sharing my wealth with others is crap. I have never, ever asked for a handout and believe you get what you work for in this life. As for Obama, he has barely worked a day in his life, unless community organizing and 143 days voting present and sitting in a chair doing nothing constitutes as "working hard".
You are just out to be argumentative, and anything I say you will argue with.
So please, please ...you really need to......get over yourself.

She is hot

Obama WORKED hard!!!!!!!!!! That is the biggest oxyMORON I have ever heard of!!! Like #27 said, Obama has not EVER worked hard in his life at a job!!! By the way, I want to know when my gas and mortgage will be paid for like one of the "messiah's" supporters said he is going to do for everyone woohoo.... Spread the wealth baby!! Woohoo.

RJ

@ 27...hey, I'm just stating the facts, you don't have to respond. You couldn't of said it better yourself.."you get what you WORK for in life." Obama worked hard and now will be president. As far as not wanting to share your wealth, that's government. As long as you work, you'll pay taxes. As long as you pay taxes, you're spreading your wealth. BTW, how many times have I switched platforms???

HOLY CROCODILE

Obama is playing an illegal game of pool. He has too many black balls on the table.

RJ

Dave, you keep calling him the messiah. It's not good to worship him like that. Read the bible, there's only one messiah. Gas?? Mortgage?? You drive so pay for your own gas. You bought your house so pay for it. Obama goal is to improve the economy, not work miracles.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments