Fabio: I Can't Believe He's Not 50

11/20/2008 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When not having birds smack him in the face while riding rollercoasters or fighting with George Clooney in restaurants, 49-year-old Italian cheese ball Fabio likes to take his luxurious, blown-out weave to the gym.

Fabs knows he has to look good for the seven women and one man out there still buying romance novels.

moveover

"Italian Cheese Ball" ..... LOL!

1978 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

CAW CAW !!!!!!!

adelle

Maybe do your research. Romance novels make up nearly 50% of all paperbacks sold in the US.

I don't believe any of them have Fabio on the cover though.

Brian

Blown out weave? Cheese ball? Jeez - bitter, much?

Mary

sure looks pretty good to me. i must be one of the seven LOL

xtremeradio.com

I still don't understand what you ladies think is so hot about this guy!?!?! But I can only dream that my arms look like that when I get old!

Kay

It's the "one man" he's interested in.

1978 days ago

There is no such thing as reality tv

He looks good to me, and I was never a fan of his. Harvey Levin and company should looks so good.

bloodyhell

I work at a library. The romance novel is alive and doing very, very well. They're more popular than the classics and serious fiction.

Helen

Great Balls of Fire...Who gives a flying *#%@ about Fabio?
OR...ever did?
You've had to have been one lonely lady. NO MATTER your age statues.

northern gypsy

never was a "romance novel fan"...italian cheeze ball my a$$ !!! more like...triple a beefcake ...that tmz staffer that channels him (you know who i mean) did you write this ??? though so...jealous much???

ilove95037

He has a nice body - whoever wrote this must be envious of Fabio's physique!

loridarlin

hummmmmm, is it just me, cause all i think about when i see him is that dead bird splattered all over his face!!! he's not attractive, and i think he turned 50 a few years back.

tonetonetone

Talk smack all you want...I havent ever seen a TMZ staff member looking this good....From the one episode I saw on TV, ya'all are kinda nasty....In other words, dont throw stones if you live in glass houses. Or to phrase it in wording you can relate to...Dont throw stones if YOURE the one with scabbies....

angel46

He looks very good! Of course, some of the masculine attraction he has is his hair. Very sexy...not many men can have hair like that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments