Atlanta Housewives -- Fake or Real?

11/21/2008 3:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bonnie Hunt and Niecy Nash should dress up like "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" more often ...
Bonnie & Niecey: Click to watch
Four obvious reasons to watch Monday's ep of "The Bonnie Hunt Show." Anderson Cooper, eat your heart out.

HOLY ISH

They have "jumped the shark'! They should have stuck with RHOC and the NY. These Ladies, and I use that term loosely, are a bunch of glorified chicken heads.

sala3000

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that show minus Kim and Sheree! GO TEAM NENE!

maria

love this show i havent seen it for a while but when I do im at the edge just laughing hysterically !!!!! love the show!!!

Melissa

I really like Bonnie Hunt. I'm glad she's doing well.

The Atlanta Housewives was disturbing to watch. I saw maybe two episodes and thought they lacked class. I guess you can make a career of looking like an a$$ on television.

southerngirl

That was the funniest thing ever!!! love me some Ne Ne she should have her own show!!!

Dawn Day

That clip is funny and I would've like to have seen more! Atlanta Housewives are a joke and really cheapen the REAL Atlanta Housewives who are generally classy and educated but I guess that's too boring for a reality t.v. show.

ok

They hit that perfectly! That is exactly how those two 'housewives" are on that show.

scab12

Lisa is two faced
Sherre is a man
Kim is a dumd blonde
Deshawn is an airhead
NE NE IS A ROCK STAR
You go NE NE

Lil

I LOVE this show..especially NeNe

christina

sorry but bonnie sang to good to be kim , and her hair looked better

OctoSux

I must admit the show is a joke but I love Nene.....Bring her & DeShawn back next season....The other 3 should get Exiled!

lunetteslady

I've just fallen on the floor with laughter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the best skit I've seen in many a day !
If you could stand to just listen to them, THEY SOUND JUST LIKE KIM & NENE.

Goldie B

This is to much! Good job Bonnie and Niecy! Nene is a hoot! Hope to see a second season of the show.

RealHouseWifeofSan Jose

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! I want More, I am LMBAO, That was Rite On! I Love Neicy & Bonnie they CRACK Me Up!
And I am on Team Ne Ne!!!!

Ladyfri

All these women are taken as wealthy women?!!! first of all they all drink at the crack! of dawn, who drink before breakfast?secondly kim, u are a fake,where's your kids,I mean all of them,oops my bag did keith sweat get custody of them, now u are gold diggin another black man, hussy!, you got nerve to talk about the other confused heffers,And shripper NE NE! I guess your strippin job paid off, you hit the jack pot. But please dont go back to your old profession, I dont think it fits you. I think this show is a crap of you know what. These women make real wealth women with class look bad, and whats up with all the punk ass men! dont they have any balls, a real man would not let their wife be on a show like this, its know bodies bussiness how the wealth people live, I know not to move to Atlanta, Suga Free was right, Love aint nothing but 2 people feeling sorry for one another, so I gues yall met your soory mates. Loooooooosers.!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments