Refurbished Britney Unveiled

11/21/2008 4:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her hair, face, body and outfit looking the best they have in years -- YEARS!!! -- Britney Spears proved she may have actually exorcised all of her demons.

Papa Spears let the new and improved 26-year-old rehabilitated mother of two out of the house to attend a private, "beautiful fans only" screening of her new MTV documentary.

Ding dang! Looks like she really is back, y'all!

big joe

no body is hotter then her.

HOLY ISH

You look awesome!! Glad to see your back...

annein toronto

good for her

Tangie

She still cannot sing. She glued somefake hair on her head. Her gut is still sticking out and she is still a slut. She's back? Don't think so.

Switch

extensions, face paint, and a slutty top = smoking hot?

kadengirl

never commented on this girl before, but she looks healthy and beautiful. you go girl.

Lucy

wow, she does look awesome!! and if she wants to smoke, it's her business ~~

Diana

LMAO - Look at the cigarette, ITS NOT LIT !!!!
She looks great though

Meghan

#5 - WHAT GUT? ARE YOU KIDDING? REALLY? Wow...anyway, are those her tata's popping out of her "shirt?"

She looks great, I hope she feels as good on the inside.

Wish she'd quit smoking though, NASTY habit.

lol

WOOOOWWW!! I LOVE THE PIC ON THE LEFT.. HER 4HEAD DONT LOOK THAT BIG.. SHE DOES LOOK BEAUTIFUL.. WAS NEVER A REAL BIG FAN OF HERS.. BUT THIS LAST YEAR I HAVE BEEN.. YOU GO GIRL

Jeri

Hey, I was never a big fan but I think it's grreat to see her looking so smokin hot. If those fussy readers think she has a big gut lets see theirs. I'm sure Britney can suck it in when she wants, strollin down the street might not have been on her priority list!

Meghan

Hey Diana - the cig isn't lit, but it's gonna be...what do you think she's doing with her hands?

name withheld

Pretty nice Brit!

Do people really make comments about smoking? That's silly! Every one I know smokes! Especially in these stressful times.

I'm happy to see brit looking healthy, I wish her happiness and peace. I swear.

hes hot

To the person 'Whatever', you have got to be kidding me saying she has a gut. After two kids, I could only wish I looked like that. I have never been a real fan of Britney's, but I hope she is on the road to recovery and has straightened herself out, if not for herself, at least for her children. The reason most people and celebs suffer from anorexia, are from people like 'Whatever' saying she has a gut. God only knows, if you weigh over 100 pounds in CA, your fat. I don't know if 'Whatever" is a girl, but if you are, you could only wish that after 2 children, that you will look like that. And if you are a guy, I hope someday that your girlfriend and/or wife has children, and never loses the baby fat, that way you can say she is fat and has a gut too.

anthonysdreamgirl**

wow, britney looks fantastic! haha, and haters can't stand it! i love it...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments