Refurbished Britney Unveiled

11/21/2008 4:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her hair, face, body and outfit looking the best they have in years -- YEARS!!! -- Britney Spears proved she may have actually exorcised all of her demons.

Papa Spears let the new and improved 26-year-old rehabilitated mother of two out of the house to attend a private, "beautiful fans only" screening of her new MTV documentary.

Ding dang! Looks like she really is back, y'all!

Robert

like I said, Britney will rock again.
YOU GO BRITNEY GIRL, YOU SHOW THE HATERS YOUR MOXXY.
Right on.

mother of 2

I think she looks wonderful!!! Yeah, she could have wore a different top. But, you can still wear sexy things when you are a mother, especially if you have a body like hers. To all of you all that are talking about her "fat", I don't see any at all. She is still trying to tone up. Its hard after you have kids to tone. I am so tired of everyone thinking you have to be a size 0 to be sexy. Wasn't Marilynn Monroe a size 12?

Kay

She looks terrific, but I didn't recognize her.

Dale

Damn..Lets see the front.

Sandy

Hey, you stole my name!!

I think it looks like Nicole Brown Simpson as well.

Red

I agree with the poster who said she's in the bottom 20 % in H'wood in the looks department. Plus she really dresses and behaves like worst white trash.

Corinne

She looks really pretty.

Chris

She is so great. She has done so much with her life and sadly made some mistakes. I hope she's ready to turn her life around.

Pascal Bernard

wow she looks super smoking hot in this pic

Robert

Hey Red I bet you are just a pillar of righteousness arent you BRO?

Disgusting

Her woe is me interview recently about fame ruining her life was just ridiculous.

If it's so damaging, she could easily leave the spotlight and retire on her fortune, or find a quieter more peaceful life. Everything has a trade off.

Can't stand these whining hypocritical celebs.

Los Angeles used to be a great town. Celebrity culture used to be more low key. In the last 10 years or so, celebrities have swarmed the city and ruined it.

Celebs, PLEASE, if you can't stand the pap attention, stop whining and leave Los Angeles. You have made it hell for other people. The people of Los Angeles want their city back.

Can't even get a good doctor anymore because they're all starf'ers or wanna-be starf'ers that treat you like dirt and give substandard care unless you're famous.

Big Bear

Britney you have just a little belly hanging over your pants. You keep working out and the belly will flatten right out!!!

ROB W

Well I see her hillbilly gut & butt are comin' along just fine... I give her another 4 or 5 years and she will be competing with the Goodyear blimp for advertising appearances. Y'ALL!

ROB W

Nicole Brown Simpson was much prettier than this girl. It's in very bad taste to compare someone who was brutally murdered to someone who has brutally killed music, acting, etc... you listening OJ? (douche)

Random Guy

Hey TMZ- Why did you censor this post and removing the picture of Britney smoking!?? Did her people pressure you to remove the picture? TMZ is turning into a "only good" publicity site for Britney!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments