Zac Efron to Self: Damn, I Look Good

11/21/2008 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Photographers caught Zac Efron getting checked out by his biggest fan ... himself. OMG! I'm so hot!

The 21-year-old man-shagged stud couldn't resist catching a glimpse of his teen idol beauty, as he strutted past an SUV on the Disney Studios lot in Burbank on Thursday.

Hey, if you spent three hours putting an outfit together to look like you just threw it on, you'd want peeps to notice your hard work, too -- even if it's just yourself.

Old School

And i bet NO ONE at TMZ ever checked themselves out when walking past a car..people that work at tmz are bitches.

LeiLaGuRL!!!!

THIS GUY SHOULD REALLY GET OVER HIMSEL!F!!!
HE'S NOT EVEN HOTT!! [[AT LEAST NOT IN CLOSE UPS!!]]
YYYUUUUKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Venessa

ok staying in the bathroom to fix your hair is one thimg but looking in the review mirrer is another i just find that plain creepy seriously he is to ubsest with himself but he is a heartthrab that is why he fell in love with me and i fell in love him sorry zac you are ubsest with your self

2099 days ago

latishaa

honestly, not gonna lie; zac efron is hot and he knows it.
and just cause hes looking at himself in a car,
doesnt mean hes checking himself out.
im sure LOTS of people do it.
its just cause hes ZAC EFRON why everyones making a bigdeal.

hes just hot

2099 days ago

whatever

ok people calm down. they are poking fun,

2098 days ago

alex

ya'll are just jeleous! he is a hot piece of ass, ya'll know it, i know it,he knows it i'd do him oveer and over!!!!

2098 days ago

alex

Hey bitch vanessa stay away from my sexy baby zac he is cheating on you with me he may say he dident but bitch zac has BEN WITH ME 100,900 TIMS and you CANT STOP US LOVERS BITCH!

2098 days ago

Carly

If I were that hot, I'd look at myself too.

2097 days ago

vile comments

#1 by oats says it all. period.

2051 days ago

italianjob27

I like how people try to defend the stars against TMZ. Come on. The only reason you GO to TMZ is to see how they make fools out of these people who have everything but TMZ's good graces.

2050 days ago

ihatedisneylovers

Um,
Who cares.
The people who are saying "TMZ, your so mean!" are these little girls who are despritly in love with him.
Get over him ladies, he is never going to date you, EVER.
TMZ was being funny, and it was. Zac probley was checking himself out, why not? He's hot.

2017 days ago