Madonna & A-Rod Have Landed ... Together

11/26/2008 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite all the rumors and divorces, Madonna and Alex Rodriguez have never been seen cavorting together ... until now.

The 50-year-old pop diva and the 33-year-old Yankee were spotted exiting a private jet in Miami early Tuesday morning, along with their manager, Guy Oseary. Madge then got into A-Rod's waiting Maybach and the two drove off into the sunrise.

Looks like A-Rod & Madge will be celebrating the end of the U.S. leg of her appropriately-titled "Sticky and Sweet" tour in Miami tonight.

lelele

cutie t you need to get a life and stop writing in caps. Don't have any kids if you can't be with just one person, it is hard on them not to see both of their parents. I don't care who they screw around with, I just feel bad for the kids.

Don D'Zines

Who cares? They're adults and can do whatever they want.

Mary

She's a skank...she always has been....she's just a skank with a lot of money.....but STILL A SKANK>

dmartinis@aol.com

Just the fact that people have been, and still are reacting strongly for or against Madonna, shows the interest is as high as ever. She looks great, is rich and famous, spiritual and could care less what others say about her, because her fan base is established, andI for one, have always been inspired by her fearless sense of spirit!

Prozacmomma

I am so disappointed in A-Rod. I am from Miami and my son knows him and my husband coached him in little league for several years. We have a signed game ball by him and several pictures from their championship games. Maybe I should send them to him to see if he remembers what a good kid he was. What he sees in Madge I will never know and he has a little baby what 6 months old... What is his problem. I'm sure his family must be nuts about this as I hear she is trying to change his religion.You do not do that to a nice?? Catholic boy..I just hope he wises up and finds someone lessed used.

Dixie

76. YOU GUYS ARE STUPID, HOW QUICK ARE WE TO JUDGE PEOPLE, SOME OF YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND MAN, NOW YOU TRYING TO JUDGE HER, IF IT WASN'T WORKING WITH HER HUSBANB THEN ITS TIME TO MOVE ON WHATS THE USE OF STAYING IN A MARRIAGE THAT IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE, WE AS LADIES KNOW HOW MEN ARE, AS FOR A-ROD MADONNA DIDN'T PUT A GUN TO HIS HEAD TO MAKE HIM WANT HER, OLD OR YOUNG IF THATS WHAT HE WANTS SO BE IT. AND SHE IS NOT KEEPING HIM FROM SEEING HIS KIDS IF HE WANTS TO SPEND THE HOLIDAYS WITH THEM HE WILL. STOP JUDGING PEOPLE AND GET A LIFE.

Posted at 10:02AM on Nov 26th 2008 by CUTIE T

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Slept with married men have you? Sounds as if you have been down this road before.

NobodyKnowsME

First of all, a 50 year old woman with a body as toned as Madonna's ...you think she's not going to keep her 'womanly' part in shape with kegel exercise? Madonna is beautiful and smart. None of you have accomplished anywhere near what she has. But I guess you think you can justify your lack of accomplishment by posting hateful comments on here as if you know the woman. Give me a break. When was the last time your 50 year old self got even a double take from a 33 year old man? When was the last time you sold out stadiums? I didn't think so. Keep the hate alive people!!!!!!!!

Chaddys Ace

This is ridiculous...with todays technology you couldn't come up with a better photo? You cant even tell who that is walking out behind her. I am going to have to side with anthony on this one...You idiots will have to come up with a better photo than that to prove it is him...If you are actually dumb enough to believe it is him, I have some swamp land in the desert that I would like to sell you...(I will get you a blurry ass photo) Happy Thanksgiving all!!!

Joeythecatfish

Another example of why Madonna is a HO

NYone

Wow she's not eve divorced yet, is this part of the Kabbalah tradition? what an effin hypocrite

Jason Skrew

Who would have thought that A-Rod was into OLD LADY Sex? You go A-Rod, you kinky bastard! :)

Big G

Good for them ... I think A Rod is smart to hook up with a class act like Madonna .... hes looking for quality

Gail Stevens

I'm guessing the people who are writing these disgusting comments are lonely, homebound and jealous!!

SAYWHAT?

I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR AROD , THIS IS THE KING OF NEW YORK , WHAT A SICK SICK MAN , OR SHOULD I SAY LITTLE BOY , MUST BE A MOMMA THING , WHATS NEXT ? ANIMALS , THAT OLD SKANK MAKES ME PUKE , AT FIRST I DIDNT WANT TO BELIEVE IT , GEEZE DUDE , YOU NEED HELP , DR DREW HAS OPENINGS ON THE NEXT CELIB, REHAB , THIS BOYS GOTTA BE ON ACID TO THINK SHES BANGABLE , OR SHROOMS , THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT..........................I KNOW! , THE YANKS ARE HAVING A "TAKE A PIG TO A PARTY" CONTEST , THE GUY THAT SHOWS UP WITH THE BIGGEST , SKANKYEST THING WINS , ..............."AND THE WINNER IS.................................................................

amy

That is so clearly not A-rod. I could tell the second I saw the photo. For one thing, he dyes his tips blonde and it's pretty noticeable and even from the picture further away, you can totally tell there is no blonde going on in that guy's hair, whoever he may be. I'm just positive that it isn't A-rod!