Speidi's Elope-a-Dope -- For the Love of Money

11/27/2008 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not even marriage is sacred to self-proclaimed Jesus freak Heidi Montag -- because it looks like her "marriage" to Spencer Pratt was just an elaborate ploy to cash in.

After MonPrat "eloped" in Cabo San Lucas last week, they sold their story and photos. And the joke may be on the publications, because the "marriage" was as fake as Heidi's breasts.

omggggggggggg2

can someone do a drive by already with these two so we never have to hear about them again? they are truely disgusting

Melissa P

I hate them, so annoying.

janice

SO NOW THAT ALL THE MAGAZINES AND THE ENTERTAINMENT SHOWS REALIZE THAT THESE TWO COMPLETE LOOSERS TOOK THEM FOR A RUN, MAYBE NOW THEY WILL STOP GIVING THEM THE ATTENTION THAT THEY SEEK OUT TO GET IN ANYWAY THEY CAN, MAYBE NOW THEY WILL REALIZE THAT THESE TWO WILL WALK ALL OVER ANYONE TO GET THERE FACES PLASTED EVERY WHERE, NO ONE CARES ABOUT THESE TWO LOOSERS, SO IT WILL BE NICE NOT TO SEE THERE FACES

Sherry

It's about time that media outlets stop giving this loser couple free publicity. It's the media who helps make people famous. If the media got screwed over because they shelled out money for the fake wedding photos and story, then the biggest payback would be to stop writing and featuring photos of these people, I think all the gossip rags should make a pact to completely cut them off. I really doubt the average American cares about them.

shirliana

THOSE TWO HAD TO ELOPE TO GET MARRIED???????????? QUESTIONNABLE????????????? MONEY WAS THE OBJECT OF BOTH COUPLES.....

WHAT A DISGRACE ON BOTH THEIR PART.......

Cinderella Kid

Another unbelievably self-serving and self-created publicity stunt ... what a surprise! And am I the only one who thinks Pratt bears more than a passing resemblance to Harry from "Harry and the Hendersons"?? Just wanting to know ...

Barfalufugus

Really, is it any shock that these two faked it? The are both phony losers on a phony "reality" show. I hate them both.

whatthefrig

Who cares! These two loosers are just f-listers anyway....people are soooo over them.....move on to true movie stars and put these two out of our misery!

bedhead

Ok, I've been as patient as I can, and you will not let up on covering every FART these two whores make. I'm outta here! PS How can people be so stupid?!

jimmy

STOP POSTING STORIES ABOUT THESE CLOWNS PLEASEEEE>>>

Dalilah

I like them. They're very attractive.

Csahota

I thought you were finally seeing the light and stopped reporting in these two idiots! Please stop; you were doing so well TMZ!

jms

Regardless of what society may think about their marriage.... they are laughing their way to the bank. On that note, who are we to judge. TMZ has no problem pointing out every fault and yet you have millions of readers a day (including me) so you are doing the same thing... laughing your way to the bank! Happy Holidays!

Gia

I beg you TMZ, please ban these 2 losers. Why do you keep giving them publicity?

cowbulls

TMZ,
How about a moratorium on politics, PETA, and these guys. I'm bored with all these topics and none of them have any credibility.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments