Miley's BF Skips on Thanksgiving

11/28/2008 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No, literally, Justin Gaston skipped on Thanksgiving, with Miley, down the sidewalk.
Justin & Miley: Click to watch
Any other type of physical activity with Cyrus won't be legal for another two years.

my 3 cents

Anyone wannna bet when she gets pregnant???

brown shugga

I find this creepy on multiple levels. Either he is bonding emotionally with a 16 y/o which is bad enough. Or, even worse they are physical, in which case this is a felony. If he can't bond with someone his own age, he needs to take a look at himself. As for Billy Ray, my father would have never allowed a 20 y/o guy anywhere near me. This whole situation is just strange.

Hater

Her daddy needs to lock her little butt up until she is old enough to properly use her gina.

JustSayin

Guys Please. 4 years apart is not that much. My boyfriend was 20 when I was 16....no big deal

John

Bitch is going to wind up pregnant like all these other celebrity skanks. Seems to be no big deal anymore.
Perhaps Daddy has a thing for Justin's sausage?

annein toronto

lol whats up with blonie in the back

damn ur dumb

She was 15 when they started dating and he was 20. So I am guessing he will be turning 21 soon. Whatever the case, a 5 years is not a huge age difference for adults. But it is a huge age difference when a teenage girl is involved. I find it really disturbing. What 20 year old wants a 15 year old? What are his motives? Those are just a couple of the questions which I find astounding that her parents are not questioning. Instead, they help him move into his own apartment and take him and Miley to the tattoo parlor where they openly tongue each other down in front of her father....treating their daughter like a best friend instead of their child. Since she obviously is not being raised (seeing as how she has the liberty to come and go as she pleases at such a young age), she will be a train wreck by the time she hits 20. Quicker than I can say choo-choo.

Barfalufugus

not2breckonedwith, well, said! There is something wrong with treating your child like a pal instead of as a parent. Dr. Phil will have a special on this before I can say loose morals and bad parenting.

Barfalufugus

Don't skimp on the gravy!

Dr. Adams

Get yourself a woman Justin...and leave the little girls alone!! (Freak)

jc

I wish her and the bushy-haired Jonas brothers would just go away.

Dr. Adams

Or Miley's Mom has a thing for Justin's sausage!!!

Gerty Farish

That wasn't a skip. That was a walk down the Yellow Brick Road. As the Wicked Witch would say, "Helping the young lady along, my fine gentleman?"

To see or not to see

I see that there are still a lot of Puritans around in the USA......... Nobody would even blink at that in Europe.

Madison Cosmo

haha did anyone notice that when she tries to take his arm he almost pushes her away? he's prob ashamed of all the ass kissing he has to do to get her in bed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments