Fool Us Once, Sue You; Twice, Screw You

12/1/2008 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Duane "Dog" Chapman and wife Beth have escalated their war against their former talent agent, claiming he and his company have deceived them yet again.

The Chapmans are embroiled in a fight over fees Boris Krutonog and his company, Pivot Point Entertainment, allegedly began collecting in connection with an A&E deal. The Chapmans say Krutonog secretly negotiated a producer's fee with A&E, which is based on a percentage of their earnings from the network. The Chapmans claim the fee is a subterfuge for a talent agent's fee, which Krutonog can't collect because he is not a licensed agent.

Now the Chapmans claim Krutonog is at it again, secretly filing a claim with the New York Labor Commissioner to resolve the matter, even though the case is already being heard by the California Labor Commissioner (New York is more likely to cut Krutonog a break).

The Chapmans now want the judge to put the brakes on the New York case. Wouldn't it be easier to just pick the dude up in the middle of the night and cart him over to Mexico?

zippy

hahahahahahahahahahahaahhhahahaaah good, they are both idiots,a real bail jumper not the pansies they go after would of shot him by now, but that is coming, and his fat cow of a wife? she is lucky anyone would marry her int eh first place, just goes to show that the dogis rally a dog and blind too,hope they get screwed all the way to the bank,

2059 days ago

Barfalufugus

#3 & #6 seem to be the same person.

Dawg has always struck me as a dope fiend. He reminds me of the obnoxious Randy "the Macho Man" Savage... he acts like he is on loads of crank.

I do have to agree that he is a racist pig and his wife is a smart-mouthed hippo. His son and co-workers are the epitome of white trash. I'm not going to lose any sleep over these lawsuits.

2059 days ago

Joanne

Hey, No. 2, don't forget about Jesse Jackson and Michael Jackson making racist statements against Jews. They both seem to have been "forgiven." Jesse called New York "Jaimey Town." As for Dog and Beth, I like them and watch their show each week. He apologized for his statements.. Did "Kramer" ever apologize???

2059 days ago

die a painful death already Hollywood

ITS JUST PLAIN WRONG TO WISH SOME TO DIE IN A PLANE CRASH !
CANT HE JUST GET HIS BALLS BITTEN OFF BY A CRACK HOUSE PIT BULL INSTEAD ?
WHATS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD .,.,.:)

DOG NEEDS THAT EXTRA MONEY TO FEED HIS FAMILY OF 37 , PLUS ONE WILDEBEAST OF A WIFE THAT PROBABLY EATS HIM OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME .

DOG SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO GET ANY AGENT LET ALONE A TALENT AGENT . DOG HAS TALENT ?
PAY UP DOG AND SHUT UP .
I ONLY WATCH THE SHOW WAITING FOR THAT PITBULL .,.,,.,.,NOW THATS A GOOD DOG ! ,.,.,,,LOL

2059 days ago

Stacey

Jeez! ...all the nasty comments! why do you care? ...if ya don't like him----IGNORE HIM!!! Don't watch the show! Don't read about him!...If you don't have anything nice to say'..........ya know/....just get on with your life! sheesh!!

2059 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY MOM HAS THE HOTS FOR THE DOG,SHE WANTS HIM DOGGIE STYLE,MY DADDY CANT GET HARD BECAUSE ALL OF THE ROIDS, AND IF HE COULD GET HARD HE WOULD BE DOING MY SISTER BROOK,WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BOY LIKE 16 ,I USE TO PEEP AT MY SISTER UNDER THE DOOR,DOES EVERYBODY THINK I AM A FREAK,YOU WOULD PEEP ALSO,I JUST HOPE SHE DOES PLAYBOY SO I CAN SEE THOSE BIG ASS BOOBS,I WOULD NOT MIND SEEING HER STRIP IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, COME ON HUGH!!!!!!!

2059 days ago

Barfalufugus

Nick Boella The Freekolla 69....seek help.

2059 days ago

LA LA

These are a couple of racist pigs! Why are they in Hawaii a State that cant stand this white trash garbage!Why did A&E give them a 2nd chance when they are dumb ass racists! I agree with #3 !!!!

2059 days ago

Barfalufugus

I wish A&E would just cancel his stupid show. Seriously, who even watches that garbage? I watched it twice and failed to see anything interesting in a bunch of crackheads chasing down crackheads. Booooring! With the attitude he had on the show, one would have thought that he was executing a CIA mission. That @ss hat needs to get over himself. He thinks his s#!t doesn't stink.

2058 days ago

jrad247

FOR ALL YA ALL TOTALLY CONFUSED RIGHT NOW...... GET'CHA FETCH'EN UP!!

subterfuge: 1 : deception by artifice or stratagem in order to conceal, escape, or evade
2 : a deceptive device or stratagem

2058 days ago

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Blah blah blah..... creepy trailer park trash

2058 days ago

Vajayjay

I love Elizabeth...she is a big sexy ass woman! What women SHOULD look like!

2058 days ago

Roger Moore

Duane Chapman is a convicted murderer in the state of Texas, and got out by snitching on his friends. Beth (not her real name) Chapman has numerous arrests and violations.
These two floating turds are no better than the losers they chase.

2058 days ago

Vajayjay

Wow...lots of judge mental peeps on here? Do you people know this man & his wife personally or something? Ya'll sure act like it!! Get a life!

2058 days ago

Christmas Gifts

Eek, this is way too disgusting :(

2058 days ago