Shauna: My Husband Beat The Crap Out of Me

12/2/2008 1:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shauna Sand claims she was choked, punched and thrown across a room in front of her children -- and the bastard behind the alleged beatings is her very own husband.

The former Playmate received a temporary restraining order against Romain Chavent yesterday, after she filed documents in L.A. County Superior Court alleging that this weekend, her French hubby "hit me in the breasts, which i just had reconstructive surgery." It's the latest in a string of alleged violent abuse.

Among the claims, Shauna says Romain once "threatened to sell nude photos of my children that he took of them when he was babysitting." How could she say with this guy?

In the documents, Shauna also claims in March 2008, Chavent punched her in the stomach and threw her into a wall. And in 2007, Romain allegedly strangled, punched and threw Sand across the room. Shauna says she was granted a restraining order for the 2007 incident, but had it dismissed "because he promised to change."

But Romain has made accusations of his own -- once filing for a restraining order against Shauna in April because he claimed she threatened to ruin his life. Romain's claim was later dismissed.

Now, with the most recent accusations of abuse, Shauna has been granted another TRO that will remain in effect until the next hearing on December 22.

Attempts to contact Romain were unsuccessful.

Barfalufugus

This woman is all drama. I hate her and wish she would take her collagen filled lips, botoxed face, fake tan, bad bleach job and fake boobed @ss elsewhere.

joeygirl45

Seriously.....who is this chick and why is she always on TMZ???? She looks like she got her lips sucked in by the vaccuum...is this really what it takes to be attractive??? And, she has children......wow. I would be horrified if she was my "mom"

Liz

You might attempt to hit me once....................then you would be out the door. There is NO excuse for domestic abuse!

TMZ SUX AZZZ

dam shame he did't kill the bitch....we'd all be better off...Including him and her kids.

Tangie

He's alright in my book! She is too stupid to live....I would beat her daily if It was me...

Karen27

I get the women who are dumb enough to keep going back after being abused. low self esteem and all.....but threatening the kids? Come on! If all that crap was true why did she keep going back? I would have buried him if he would have said he had nude photos of my kids and was going to put them out there. He would never have been allowed near me or my kids after that! What sick pervert would take blackmail photos of kids? Either she is dumb for going back, or this is all made up.

OCD

Oh, what a wonderful Hollywood life. If half of this is true, why would this woman subject her children to that?

CaliGirlinGA

If her husband has pictures of her daughters, nude, then he needs to be arrested...forget the f'ing restraining order. Plus her ex-husband, Lorenzo Lamas, should be given custody of the girls.

Jon

didn't they just go to court the other day to try to get their divorce called off?
WTF?

Tangie

What kind of mother stays with a man that takes naked pics of her daughters? I don't believe a word she says....she just seems nuts and hopefully her slimey ex husband Lorenzo will get those kids....

Barfalufugus

Who takes nude photos of kids and threatens to sell them? If this is true, then he needs some serious theapy..with a Smith and Wesson.

kan

He also gave her a fat lip but it doesn't show.

dafeedil

I'd beat the crap out of her, too.

2099 days ago

Barfalufugus

I think it's time for broke down Barbie and gigilo Ken to stop playing house.

It's truly a sad day when Lorenzo Lamas looks normal, but he actually does compared to these two.

2099 days ago

my 3 cents

These two idiots make Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler seem like they have a normal relationship.

2099 days ago