Kate Winslet:

Titanic Beauty

12/4/2008 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After starring in the biggest box office hit ever made and being nominated for an Oscar five times, looking better than ever is just icing on the cake for Kate Winslet.

The Photoshop-free 33-year-old looked so hot (and blonde and tan) she didn't even need a coat while out on the streets of Manhattan last night.

She's the queen of the world.

SkankTosser

This chick is a 4 on her best day in life. She's fat, got funny legs and a face only her mom could look at. I would need at least 4 Makers Marks to do her.

1959 days ago

MGM KID

She's got a nice set of charlies.

1959 days ago

tw3ak

She looks great!!!

You guys are on drugs... she DOES NOT look like anna one bit!

1959 days ago

Liz

Gorgeous! Work it girl!

1959 days ago

cowbulls

SEE IS HOT. There's not a single unmarried, heterosexual male out here that wouldn't walk a mile in the snow to have her warm his ears.

1959 days ago

Sassyonela

I'm sorry but the tanned look is really not a good look for most white or should I say people with no color. She's a pretty girl and all but that tan is just not flattering for her at all.

1959 days ago

spave

Anyone know which designer made that dress or where to get one? I have to have it. It's awesome.

1959 days ago

.............

What happened to that unique beauty she had? Now she just looks like everyone else in Hollywood. Tanned and bleached to a crisp! yuk

1959 days ago

tina

I am having a real hard time with the fact that ANYONE could say she is not stunning! What in the hell is wrong with you guys. She is just beautiful, I would be soooooo happy to see that when I looked in the mirror. Geeeez, get a life all you hags.

1959 days ago

chickmagnetstuff

yeah she looks pretty but i think i like her more with her red hair and light skin like in the movie titanic i think she look much better that way

1959 days ago

LOL

Yuck!!!!! She looks like a truck driver in drag! I wouldn't do her if
she was the last female on the planet. Or Brangelina either. So many
skanks!

1958 days ago

lise

yuck to much tanning

1958 days ago

Kat

She looks like Anna Nicole! Bring the real curvy red-headed Kate back please..she is just like every other wanna be blonde tan Hollywood girl now..so sad.

1958 days ago

sassy

shes gorgeous but PLEASE STOP with the orange bodies! it looks horrible. who ever said orange bodies look good?? who ever said it needs to be laid to rest.

1958 days ago

Crackhead

I've seen it before. Women at this age start to lose their looks and they start to panic. They know the clock is ticking and they will soon dry up, and fade away. Longing for the days when men were interested. I think it is funny.

1958 days ago