Robert Pattinson's Internal Hair War

12/4/2008 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the age-old battle of man vs. hair product, man always loses.

Robert Pattinson's douchey, '80s new wave, over-gelled bird's nest weave proves there is actually something more ridiculous than his awkward close-ups, pauses and lines in "Twilight."

Downtown Miss. Brown

He is a creeper but there is something that catches your eye and holds it. I havent identified it yet but anyhow it is true that in order to be on top you must evolve. Swith roles and be versatile just like his hair. Hmmm....wonder if he is a top or bttm?

northern gypsy

hey meri...
your right...i never even thought of that...but...he does have a "james dean" kinda appeal...

ceechica

#48/#33...With that accent - I'd pay to hear him read the phone book!..can I join in on the read..haha!

Sasha

FYI TMZ it was windy outside if you did more research you would see that in another picture taken maybe 5 seconds after that it's back to normal!

LST

Twilight was hilarious... He's mediocre. Nice head of hair though.

givemeabreak

I am a 42 year old mom and my 17 year old daughter and I went to see Twilight. We couldn't wait for it to open. We both read the books long before they decided to make the movie. I thought the people in the movie did excellent jobs. When Edward and Bella kiss, that has got to be one of the best on screen romantic movie kisses of all time! It was just a kiss and went no further but the eroticism in that kiss was the best I have ever seen.It's a great storyline for young teen girls. Even if he is a vampire.

ckitty

I totally love Roberts hair. And all I want under my tree is him with his fangs and topaz contact. OM Edward. I am 27 and I think he's gorgeous. And by the way he suffers from panic attacks. he doesn't know what to do with all this publicity and its not going to his head. he is so humble it's a turn on. Love you Robert!

brooke

robert pattinson...ummm...yes please...I would love a chance to get some of that hair in my hands....mmmm yum!

ckitty

AND his American accent is so hot. His English accent is way hot but when he uses his American one it's like Oh My Edward! Seriously I hope this guy goes places with his career.

KT

You are all a bunch of tasteless arses. Pattinson was GREAT in the movie and I, as a 24 year old, think he is very sexy. If you don't then you don't but why spend all your time blasting him when he did a great job as an actor.

T.

Hey, I am 40 years old, and I think he is a hottie lol I would run my fingers through his hair, any day ;)

uhhhh

I bet who ever wrote this was an angry bald guy who's taunted by Robert's hair! His hair is hot, and that's called wind blowing through it, you turds!

uhhhh

So many bitter people at their monitors this morning it seems. If he wore gel, guess what? his hair would actually look styled. Instead he always looks like those hot, dirty guys who don't wash enough. I don't mind---musky is the new black, especially on him!

Word2UrMother

I adore this guy. He reminds me very much of James Dean... I hope Robert is around for a long time. He's awesome to look at, and a good actor. He's got lots of fans.

misty

I think it's amusing how the MEDIA goes on and on about Rob's hair and then tries to twist so that it seems that ROB himself is obsessed with his hair. If his hair was short, well you would all find some other asinine reason to bash him. The criticism
that is being thrown his way is honestly unjustified. I am 31 years old and I enjoy Rob's musical side above all else. The man has an incredible voice and I would love nothing more than to have him and his guitar wrapped in a shiney red bow for Christmas! :)