Ruffalo Dies

12/9/2008 10:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mark & Scott RuffaloScott Ruffalo, the brother of actor Mark Ruffalo, died last night after suffering a gunshot wound last week.

Brian Scofield and Shaha Mishaal Adham turned themselves in to the Bev Hills PD yesterday. Adham was named a "suspect" and Scofield was named a "person of interest" in the shooting.

Story developing ...

JennInDC

Devasating news. Why are there so many evil people in the world? I just lost my dad (not to murder, however) and it's hard no matter what. I hope they can somehow find solace.

Sobbing

I am so saddened by this entire situation. My condolences go out the the Ruffalo family.

Joanne

My thoughts and prayers are with the Ruffalo family. Such a tragedy...

JOANN BRADY

Scott Ruffalo, was handsome, charming and a lot of fun. He was my hair stylist for many years. He was the best..He loved his family very much. If his wife reads this, you should know he talked about you and your girls all the time.

namers

That is the saddest thing. To lose a family member in such a tragic way especially at this time of year. My deepeset condelences to the Ruffalo family.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

This is just a heartbreaking story... Our prayers go out to their family. I just can't even begin to imagine a loss like that. I hope they prosecute the evil person who did this. Does California have a death penalty? I hope so. Eye for an eye.

Aitch

This is tragic. My heart goes out to Mark and his family. Paps--pls. respect the privacy of the family.

boredshitless@work

this is terrible...TMZ or anywhere else doesn't say the motive...anyone know?

Franco

It appears from another site that the suspected murderer already has a big named attorney. She appears to also be the daughter of the ex-prime minister of Saudi Arabia, who is a billionaire currently living in Spain. Her aunt is the Queen of Saudi Arabia and her grand father was the doctor for the King of Saudi Arabia. Her family comes from Turkey originally. Looks like this is going to be a big case with lots of money spent on legal bills and we'll see if she gets the same treatment as the average person, which is unlikely.

kim

what a horrible story, me heart goes out to the family.

that chick is CRAZY!, shooting someone in the head!! what is WRONG with this world, i'm so sick of all the ugliness and hatred!!

PS: scott was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessemosslover

That is so sad, especially at this time of the year. My heart goes out to his family.

Rah-Rah

OMG! That's so sad. Thoughts and prayers go to the family.

Those that one girl who turned herself in concerning the shooting could be facing murder charges. Good.

linda

Scott was a special soul, a smile that was always vibrant and a vitality for life. He will be missed and never forgotten, what a tragedy to lose a great guy. my deepest condolences.

Jeremy Bosco

My heartfelt condolences and prayers to the Ruffalo family and their friends.

thetruth

Hey TMZ uninfomed, it was an accidental shooting. The coroners report will clear her today.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments