Where's the Red Paint When You Need It?

12/10/2008 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ivana & Star: Click to watch

Tangie

Dallas is a moron. Writes the most idiotic posts imaginable.

LiloLicker

I'm so adamant about my distaste with people wearing fur, I had my GF shave EVERYTHING down there.

Sometimes you just gotta make sacrifices... and I'm glad to do my part.

Divashels

I THINK WE SHOULD KILL THE CREEPS AT PETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THOSE PEOPLE I REALLY REALLY DO!!!!!!!!!!

Ms.Rae

#13, they DO NOT skin animals ALIVE to make fur clothing lol. Thats just ignorance influenced by the media at its best.

Lets all just jump on the PETA band wagon LOL

Wow

While I think fur coats are gross and cruel, I don't support vandalizing someone's legal property. I thought it was funny when Kid Rock said that he hoped someone tried to ruin his fur coat like they do defenseless actresses. I would love to see Kid Rock deck an anemic, self-righteous PETA member!

kysauntie

I wish that someone from PETA would throw paint on my coat, the charge would be worth it. THEN I'D SUE>

No wonder, huh John?

Fur is murder?!

Thats one crime I never thought I could get away with!

Jokes on you law system!

Catherine

Well, if someone from PETA threw paint on a fur coat that I was wearing, I would just kindly inform them that they are responsible for the deaths of many more animals because now I have to buy a replacement coat. Shame on them!

;-)

I'm Back Biatches

To the moron who espoused all this PRO fur rhetoric...if you can raise an animal and then skin it half alive, then you are one sick f*ck wjho I would like to take a scalpel to and rip the flesh from your stank body! Go ahead and recite more crap and make yourself feel better. I am a vegetarian. I do not eat or wear animal products. Only someone with a small capacity for intellectual thought or someone not exposed to the truths about farming would eat animals. Only someone who has to flaunt their money and has no concern or compassion would wear fur. PERIOD!!!!

LiloLicker

I'm so against people wearing fur, I had my GF shave EVERYTHING down there.

Sometimes you just gotta make sacrifices... and I'm glad to do my part.

I'm Back Biatches

# 20 "hey DO NOT skin animals ALIVE to make fur clothing lol. Thats just ignorance influenced by the media at its best."
Buy are you one ignorant fool!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I have seen them skin MANY animals alive! When I was in college I was in a group called Progressive Student Network and we investigated fur farms....YES idiot, they even throw the moving bloody corpses on one another. You are the sick jerk who propagates that it is acceptable to kill animals and wear their dead skin. I am not a huge PETA freak but you CAN go on their web site and watch undercover exposes, but like MOST of you on here...you will prefer to live in a shell, believe what you want to believe and wear dead animals. READ, WATCH, LEARN and then comment...sad, pitiful idiots.

Dan

PETA is for idiots.... yes, it's sad that the ladies decided to wear fur.... but don't insult the animals lives by associating them with PETA and their stupid tactics... They are an insult to all animal lovers.....

Ms.Rae

Or just believe everything you READ/WATCH/LEARN, not have an objective opinion for yourself and be a ignorant pitiful idiot.

BANDWAGON LOL

I'm Back Biatches

Kaera your message makes no sense. I think Minx is saying to think for yourself. People are laughing at you. your comment is pretty stupid...

Liz

Unbelievable ~ yes, PETA is a nonprofit and my remark was a figure of speech. You might want to lighten up and not take everything people say so damn seriously!

Ben877 ~ If you don't like my comments a!!hole then ignore them. Obviously I hit a nerve or you wouldn't have commented!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments