Jen Garner: 13 Going on 30 Months!

12/18/2008 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her unborn child protruding out of her belly, Jennifer Garner still managed to walk the streets of Santa Monica on Wednesday. Pregnant women should get medals!

The 36-year-old "Juno" star is due any minute now.

"Get me outta here, mommy!"

Bender

There should be a NSFW tag on that pic.

L.S

she needs a serious haircut..spanky you dirty boy lol

Mindy

Who cares , she is so nasty, yuck! Im so tired of lookig at her on your website. Plz stop posting her fonky ass pictures!

TexMix

She is obviousy too thin. She is parading herself around to show how she's keeping the weight off during pregnancy. It's vanity I tell you. In normal pregnancy you should pack on a extra 30-40 pounds for healthy fetaldevelopment. You know what else is terrible ? Babies pack on thier extra fat in the ninth month of gestation. This causes large increaces in the mom's size perhaps leading to stretch marks are leaving to abdomen like a flabby bag so some celebs elect to have fetus removed prior to completion of this process as early as 36 weeks Vanity I tell you.

Anita

HOW ben win up with this loser????? She is not hot or cute at all. No wonder he always looks so damn unhappy.

Anita

Violet is ugly. Just like her mother.

Tazandra

Jen is 8 months pregnant. The superficial losers who post on here still expect her to look "hot" and cute. How ridiculous. That is the last thing women feel at this stage of pregnancy. Also, Violet is totally adorable and getting cuter by the day. She is going to be gorgeous when she grows up. And for those who complain about her ears, you must not know a 20 minute procedure can pin them right back to her head. But why should she? They are cute just the way they are.

Kris

Uh TexMix unless you are a medical PROFESSIONAL which i doubt STFU. First off not EVERY woman balloons while pregnant, but you are a typical tmzer which means you have nothing going on between your ears. She is not TOO small and how dare you say she is starving herself? Women of slim build and happen to be one gain what is safe for their bodies to CARRY AROUND. I weigh 120lbs and I am 5'5 I gained 24 lbs at the most and gave birth to a health 6 and half pound child. Seriously just shut up. 30-40lbs is very unrealistic and also in some body types unfreakinghealthy for both mother and child. If she was as big as a house you would accuse her of not exercising and eating junk during the pregnancy. and FYI no doctor no matter HOW well paid will take a child before 36 weeks unless medically necessary so again STFU. Actually that is directed to EVERY trash talker on here but not one of you has the cajones to get in this woman's face and personally and PUBLICLY share your thoughts.

Mindy

Im sorry to burst ur bubble but Jen was NEVER hot or cute miss.lana,she is ugly and was ben's rebound girl, we all know he aint happy. She's about to bust with a dam stalker hanging around and he is in another country.

Kat

I am small hipped and have no butt, and when I was pregnant both times I carried the baby higher up. It depends on your body build how a woman is going to carry her baby. I never carried my girls in the hips, and I looked thinner on the bottom. It does not mean that she is not trying to gain any weight. After I gave birth, I was in my clothes within two weeks. I had a 10 pound baby.
Now that I have hit 40, I am kind of chunky now. lol

kittywillalwayslove doggie007

I THINK THE HAIR THING IS BECAUSE......HER NATURAL COLOR IS A BIT DARKER ...AND IT MAKES THE HAIR LOOK GREASY.........NEW HAIR WITH NO COLOR IS MORE HEALTHY AND HOLDS THE NATURAL OILS......I CHOSE ALSO TO NOT DYE MY HAIR WHILE I WAS PREGNANT ..............BECAUSE I BELIEVE THE CHEMICALS ARE NOT GOOD FOR THE BABY...........WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN PERSONAL OPINION ................I SAY BBBB000YYYY,,,,,,WINK

She's Fugly

OK, She is a Hollywood star, and she can't wash her hair? I get that she is pregnant, but for heaven's sake: BATHE! She looks gross....... She looks like white trash.

superman

I guess its too late for her to use those condoms.

Mary

She looks fantastic. Unbelievable; if you have ever been pregnant, you KNOW how good she looks. She is an anomaly for Hollywood anyway; she seems smart, grounded, and down-to-earth.I agree with Kathy S; at 50+ I have been through ALL the hormonal stages; menopause being the worst, by far. Anyone who has not been pregnant, male or female, cannot pass judgement on how she looks.

Steph

I think she looks beautiful!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments