Jodie Sweetin: Babysits While Being Babysat

12/19/2008 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her mom keeping a watchful eye, allegedly unfit mother Jodie Sweetin spent time with her eight-month old daughter on Thursday.

On Wednesday, a judge ruled Jodie must be supervised at all times while with her kid.

Uncle Jesse never made her do that with the twins.

Geez Louise

Can TMZ get the story accurate for once?? They get a D minus-minus on fact checking. She was NOT found to be "unfit", nor a "drunk driver" and her time with her baby is NOT "supervised." She can be alone with the baby and she drives the baby to/from the dad's house. Dude, she has joint physical custody and the baby 50% of the time. Why don't they update their story?

The only people "supervising" her time with her kid are gold-digging photographers.

2071 days ago

Geez Louise

Wait I'm am an idiot and know too much about this! Just look at the records on peoples website,I am wrong she is not allowed to be alone with her kid sorry I got that wrong because I'm a huge follower and can't think logically so I just make things up. I have also heard the only reason she can drive her alone to the dads house is because he allowed that! I can't wait to see the result of the drug test especially when one party does a little pee test and one does a hair follicle test, yes I am a friend of cody's and yes I do know everything going on. The only difference between me and you is I have the two of them and their daughter in my mind. So I told him even know she's trash and cheating on you, you should try to work it out for the sake of your daughter. Unfortunatly her support group is all trash and don't think about anyone but poor jodie. PLEEEEASE! That guy treated her like a queen and literally saved her life. Did she tell you about that one or bull$$$t you about everything like she does everyone.

2071 days ago

hprincess

leave the girl alone! i hope she makes it back to the screen its a shame she choose the right path when full house had her in the door

2070 days ago

TruthSeeker

She and Brittany should be close friends.

2069 days ago

stl

I just read the article in US WEEKLY and yeah her soon to be ex husband is a piece of work!!! Really who does that? Air the dirty laundry in a magazine to try and get people to feel sorry for you when really you look like an A$$! He is just a loser looking to get something out of this breakup! I'm hoping for the best for Jodie and am praying for her!!!!

2019 days ago