Sly Waxes Brazilian ... on Himself

12/19/2008 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While in Brazil on Thursday, Sylvester Stallone caught up on the latest news ... about himself.

The 62-year-old is so vein.

boredshitless@work

I HATE THIS FREAKIN BASTARD.

2073 days ago

popcorn

The Stalllone's make the best skin care and makeup products on HSN. You gotta try the Glycolic Cleanser and the new Hydra Pixel. Jen is beautiful and Sly is hot. But anyway, her Bella Rose makeup is awesome and so are her cleansers. They take off all the makeup without leaving your skin dry.

2073 days ago

jessie

The guy on the left looks like Obama.

2073 days ago

JustSayin

Ya Jessie...I was thinking the same thing. He does look like Obama

2073 days ago

Angiebaby

Ugh! I was nauseated. I thought the headline meant something else entirely....

2073 days ago

IamThinking

I think he was just going to sign an autograph for that guy in the news paper.

2073 days ago

I'm Back Biatches

Jo mean anyone, I mean anyone..hate Sly Stallone. He is as American as apple pie. I love him!

2073 days ago

MS

I think you mean "vain," not "vein"...

2073 days ago

Elektra

Nobody cares to this creepy creature here in Rio de Janeiro...what a loser, he doesn´t speak portuguese.

2073 days ago

kevin

You're so vaiin.. you probably think this thread is about yoooou don't yoooouuuu.

2073 days ago

PolarBear

I HOPE Sly is totally healthy but I have doubts when I see him totally ripped and veins bulging out everywhere on his arms, neck, man, that's got to be evidence of steroid megadosing or something, doesn't it? You can't keep doing that! It's not from pumping iron and eating 40 stalks of celery!

Arnold looks much healthier, no stress (apart from that stint of being cornered and having to defend Sarah Palin "for the team" crap he got caught in that once) and quite trim and still the iron oak. Sly's condition scares the heck out of me.

2072 days ago

A

Silverter StalLOSER is a reason why Americans get a bad rep. overseas. He goes to Brazil to film his new movie and gets Money from Brazilian producers to finish it and never paid them back. Maybe because a small town Mayer in Brazil denied his request to raise a statue after him.
Who does that?? What artist is this?

Artists, here is a TIP for Ya´ll.
Here is a recipe to make your film SINK:
5 lbs of ARROGANCE.
3 tsp of DISCRIMINATORY coments.
2.5 Millions from your Producers.