Barack

Hard Abs

12/22/2008 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

President-elect Barack Obama is still humble enough to do laundry -- ON HIS ABS!

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Check out B.O. in Hawaii this weekend. Somehow, the folks over at Bauer Griffin got the pic, despite the 1,400 motorcycles blocking the view.

paljusty

OMG! I want to fu(% this man!

midwest gal

He isn't that great. He looks kinda geeky.

What?

I see Dona the nut has waken again. Just sit there Dona, someone will come to your cell and bring you a copy of his birth certificate. Just sit there and wait, and wait, and wait.....................

Truth

I'm sorry. This happens to me when my meds wear off. I will wait for the nice nurse to help me before I post again. I didn't mean what I said and I -- Bats! Bats! OMFG BATS ARE SWARMING OUT OF MY EARDRUMS AGAIN!!!

What?

LOL

NO SYMPATHY

To the morons bitching about Obama being "fake" because he bought a Christmas tree in Chicago and then went to Hawaii for Christmas- Get real. Lots of people put up trees and go elsewhere for Christmas- My family included.

ALL my life, we put up our tree, then went to our grandparents' house out of state for Christmas.

Now that I am an adult (Yes, there ARE some of us here) with my own family, we put up our tree. Tonight we fly to my parents' house- Out of state.

Nothing wrong with that. Grow up.

see for your self

OMFG!!!!! Reagan is such a sexy beast. When I see those pictures I want to touch myself.

What?

#157 you seems to know alot about being the bottom. Do tell. I promise, we won't repeat; well, not to many.

whatever

He has man boobs and looks like a stick figure how gross

Rick

Strange how Obama is holding a plastic bottle of water. I would think that that would go against his environmental views.

Lady

There is nothing attractive or sexy about this skinny, cigarette smoking Marxist.

see for your self

To all the morons who are saying that it is undignified for Obama to swim with his shirt off please look at this site. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/style/ You will see other prezs who are swimming sans shirts, including some disgusting pics of your "God" Reagan with his shirt off. (It is truly difficult for me to type now that I had to tear my eyes out after seeing those pics.) The last picture is of Barack, note the pectoral definition and the lack of vomit in your mouth.

What?

I know you all are saying Reality, What? I know I messed up by contradicting myself. For me to say , "You make Bush voters look smart.," that means Bush voters are less smart than Obama's voter. Which means, the smarter people had their way and voted in the most qualified or intelligent person. My bad.

What?

Obviously, you know alot about being a bottom boy. Multiple posting about bottoms is giving you away.

Cindy

So his ego takes care of the outside of his body. I'm sure his smoking has made the inside of his body look like a train wreck waiting to happen.