Barack

Hard Abs

12/22/2008 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

President-elect Barack Obama is still humble enough to do laundry -- ON HIS ABS!

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Check out B.O. in Hawaii this weekend. Somehow, the folks over at Bauer Griffin got the pic, despite the 1,400 motorcycles blocking the view.

Dorothy

Ok,,,,the President Elect looks great,really great...Michell is a very Blessed woman....But on the other hand...Clooney is my Man...There is just something about Clooney's personality, that make Him DRINKABILITY...

crae

He needs to start pumping some iron, he looks like a crackhead.

What?

And the price Bush, Cheney stay while on vacation? What are Clooney, Brad, Angelia, and so forth. Point is, why the average American are stuggles, those with money still are able to enjoy their wealth . That is just the facts of life. Your reasoning is that the Oprahs, Donald Trump, Bush, Cllinton, Kennedy's and whoever has money are supposed live the llifestyle they are accustomed to. Considered this, when the rich stays at fancy hotels, travel the best, spend excess money on meals, travel whateve, they are securing the jobs of hotel clerks/staff, airline workers and so forth. There are many different ways to view stituations.

What?

As you can tell, I have nothing intelligent to say.

Jodi

cm - wonderful comments. I agree! When people give him "one year" to clean up the colossal mess that is left for him, they're being diluted! And I also agree with your reply to the idiot that believes that if HE doesn't have money to spend on vacation, then others who do have money shouldn't?!?!? Agreed! That's ridiculous! I'd spend my money on a Hawaiin vacation if I could! Plus, yes, his family is there - isn't that what Christmas vacation is all about?!?!

I think he looks awesome!!! I've had a Crush on Obama since that song came out. ;o) I think he'll do great! People just need to relax and give him a chance. Things will be a LOT better than the last 8 years, right after January 20th, 2009!!!! YEA OBAMA!!

Yousosmart

So CM, you do believe in trickle down economics. What the rich spends gets filtered down. How positively Reagan of you. You so smart! And Jodi, I seriously doubt Obama is going to go out with you. Shouldnt you be crushing on someone at your own level, like your cousinbrother?

Bill Stevens

This is really great PR. So many Washington lobbyists and elite try so hard to brown-nose that they will try to mimic whatever the Prez does or wears. Now, these overweight blowhards will have to trim up themselves if they want to play the game. With more than 50% of American's not just overweight, but clinically obeese, Obama is a real role model that might actually be able to help reverse this grotequse trend toward obesity. Can you name just one Senator or Congressperson that is in decent physical fitness? Can you name one person in the past 5 years or so that we could actually call a "role model"? Obama doesn't have to say a word, but as photos like this leak out, well, it's like they say "a picture is worth a thousand words".

Mik

oops !Jefferson Airplane.

wraeth

Obama's sooooo anti-war, that he plans on sending 20,000 more troops to Afghanistan.....

What?

Mr. White, since you are attempting to be "so smart." The term "trickle down economics" was coined during the depression. Thank you.

Yousosmart

So Obama is a real role model because he had his picture taken without a shirt?? Try typing with two hands Bill if you are going to come up with such goofiness. A picture may say a thousand words but a stupid comment says a million. And I now have a million words that describe you.

What?

So if you do have a million words to say about someone, who cares. People have a million words to say about you and your comments. Trust me, no one is impressed by or with you.

What?

thousand and/or millions. Fact remains the same.

Eileen Gatti

What's that? What he wore to Toot's funeral? O yea. There was no funeral yet.

What?