Barack

Hard Abs

12/22/2008 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

President-elect Barack Obama is still humble enough to do laundry -- ON HIS ABS!

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Check out B.O. in Hawaii this weekend. Somehow, the folks over at Bauer Griffin got the pic, despite the 1,400 motorcycles blocking the view.

Yousosmart

Obviously you are impressed enough to reply. Dont get your feelings hurt. And CM, good job googling "trickle down economics". Surely you know that Obama said "Well now, instead of prosperity trickling down, the pain has trickled up..." But thats not what you believe, robot. And it's obviously not what Obama believes by staying in a $9 million vacation home. Unless of course he lied. You have all been fooled, but by judging by your comments, it's no surprise. Stupid little animals.

jojo

ewww I was thinking the same thing man boobs! Please put the shirt back on.

Independent for Barack

He looks pretty good for a 47 year old. I'm sure many of you who are hating either don't or won't look like that when you hit near 50 years of age.

What?

Mr. White, obviously you did the googling. Wondering what you meant, I decided to google your remarks and lo and below, there it was. To your dismay, years ago I did a report on the Great Depression, which is where my respond came from. Regarding where Senator Obama is staying, do anyone know is that the home of someone else? Does the article says that he is spending 9 million to stay there? How much information do we have other than the price of the home? Nothing. Now I can resort to name calling as you have but, obviously you are a nobody. Obviously you have delusions of important and intelligent.

Joanne

Why isn't there a "neither" option? I hate to think of our next President in "that way."

BL

HAHA!! he aint got abs! lol just cuz he's not fat... he's got no meat on him at all haha... abs.... OK!

laughs at Obama voters

Celebrity President Obama will fail miserably.

The joke is on the dupes that voted for him. You make Bush voters look smart. Quite a party trick, that.

What?

I know you all are saying Reality, What? I know I messed up by contradicting myself. For me to say , "You make Bush voters look smart.," that means Bush voters are less smart than Obama's voter. Which means, the smarter people had their way and voted in the most qualified or intelligent person. My bad.

dan

Wow, even socialists take thier shirts off. Amazing! you people make me sick

infamous

what a waste of american tax dollars. even more so than all this bailout nonsense that regular joes don't undertsand one bit.

infamous

why don't you guys post the pics of him smoking his mental cancer sticks? or is that not a good example from a "leader"?

What?

"The waste" you reference, I assume is security, which Bush has the same amount (oops, I forgot the shoe throwing incident).. never mind

infamous

no, i'm talking about him. the security can't stop anything from happening to him.

infamous

hasn't anyone ever told you not to assume? typical "american".

What?

You would sound slightly less dense had you said security. The combined security details is more than the yearly salary for a senator or president. Therefore the waste has to be the fact that they cannot do their job. Taking it to a personal level, don't call the police nex time or if you should need one, you have dismssed their ability to protect or assist you - hopefully,l a taxpayer.