« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady and Gisele - Engaged!!!

12/26/2008 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady proposed to Gisele on a private jet on XMAS eve -- and she said yes.

Our sources say Brady, who is famous for his QB skills and running errands for Gisele, proposed on a private jet that took off from Teterboro Airport in New Jersey and landed in Boston. There were four dozen white roses on board, as well as champagne.

Along with Brady and Gisele were her parents. We're told Brady was nervous before he popped the Q.

Launch photos

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

NotALoserLikeHaters

What a bunch of nasty losers (most) of you all are.

A Super Bowl MVP great guy will marry a beautiful girl and all you can do is write snide comments.

Nyahh nyahh

TheCp

Mr. B. She's a madeup model. She's had more surgery than Michael J. She's played out. Even her contemporaries say she's on her way out. You just handed her a multi-million dollar signing bonus with your millions. Don't you guys ever learn? Look at Sir Paul McCarthy.....

Kelly

Poor Bridget Moynahan.

Robbie

This is a trainwreck waiting to happen. Neither strike me as being that bright. Won't last.

LeftintheSun

Given all the problems in the world this bit of celebrity news is trivial, and not worthy of the anger some of the remarks indicate. Look around: with all the ugly people on this planet, we can only hope these two are fertile, and breed prolifically. Further, we should always have a bit of sympathy in our hearts for any quarterback who had to overcome playing at the University of Michigan.

Elektra

what a bunch of loser comments, envy is a bitch.

You go girl, be happy!!!!

john a.

brady is a dog - she should be making an effort to reconcile with the mother of his child - instead of marrying that tranny lookalike gisele.

steve

Who are these people and why should I care?

Tangie

I don't understand why she is a model...she is ugly!

pats

congratulations! thats awesome news.... and as far as the patroits this Sunday, take the AFC!! I am cheering for you guys all the way from Florida!! to all you Patriots haters, sit back and watch....Tom brady will be back and cassel has done an amazing job, win or lose. Pats fan for life :)

poppy

HOPE THEY DON'T HAVE KIDS. WITH HER NOSE AND HIS FOREHEAD = FUGLY!!

Errand boy sucks

Errand boy sucks! How could you say "you wish thier plane crashed" you SUCK!!!!!!!GET A LIFE!!!!!!!

Miranda

I don't think he needs to romantically reconcile with Bridget but he probably should start being a better father. He will always be "errand boy" to me. I hope Gisele gets a pre-nup so then when they get divorced he won't be able to run off with all her $$$$$$$. Maybe he should start to be there for his kid a little more. I don't think anyone needs to feel sorry for Bridget. She has something Brady does not- she gets to see her son's growth every day, and she gets to see all his firsts. Brady does not. I hope that being with Gisele is worth missing out on all of his son's milestones, the loss of privacy, and being called "errand boy" for the rest of your life, Tom. BTW Jack MOYNAHAN will be so much cuter than any kids they'll have.

Robert

nice going... I wish a had a plane to propose to my girl...lol

I wish 'em all the best

Victoria

Tom Brady is an amazing athlete.... Too bad it didn't work out for him and Bridget. Personally I don't care who he marries as long as he comes back next year stronger than ever.