Donatella Versace and Her Leather Bags

12/26/2008 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

All Donatella wants for Christmas is some aloe.

Amber

Gross, all that money and she still looks like crap

Mariah

Oh. My. God. Sometimes it just really is time to hang up the bikini. Just because you are skinny does not automatically mean you will look good in one. A one piece would have looked a little better. Less rope-y (don't know if that's a word). And that stringy hair is actually making her look older not younger.

Bubblebunny

Give her the Christmas candy, and those little mesh bags of chocolate coins (Chanukkah Gelt), and the Chocolate Dreidels, and Chocolate Santas, mashed potatoes, lotsa gravy, stuffin', green bean casserole, lasagna, sweet potatoes with marsmallow topping, punkin' pie with REAL whipped cream, and a big bowl of chocolate mousse. DO IT NOW !! She looks DEAD, already ! Since she's kinda snooty, give her lobster with lotsa butter, cherries jubilee, caesar salad with lotsa parmesan cheese, french bread w/butter, egg nog, french silk pie, you get the idea. Feed this Old Bag !

Mariah

Thank you to David Spade for his recent contribution of 100,000 dollars to the Phoenix Police Department unit for fighting gang violence. They would like 300 rifles (cost 2k apiece) and up to now officers have had to buy them themselves if they wanted one. This will provide approx. 50 new rifles for these guys/gals. I had to do a shout out to Mr. Spade since this site wouldn't want to give credit for doing something nice like that. Ironically, only Perez Hilton made note of this so far.

MLM

Wow is that REALLY her? I thought you guys had put a picture of her and her daughter not to long ago and she did not look so thin.

Mariah

Oh, crap. Post 46 I accidentally pasted the wrong copy. That was from a different thread. My bad.
Anyway, just wanted to say I think a wet suit would probably look better on her. If you didn't have to look at her ribcage, veins, and bones she would be more attractive. Skinny doesn't always mean healthy. On a side note, I hope her daughter is doing better.

Joanne

I question why the photographer took a picture of her??

Paul Huebl

I hope not to see these kinds of mean spirited pictures during the New Year Harvey...

kiddeb

Oh my God cover up lady...hideous!

wasted days and wasted nights

No ray would I want that much of a tan.

rojen

whoa. Is that a real picture? She used to be a bit "fuller." Now she looks like one of those bog bodies they have in museums.

Tangie

Oh, leave her alone. She isn't hurting anybody.

Bubblebunny

AYYYY ! Youse folks are some mean, nasty S.O.B.S. Keep your mothers off da beaches.

Tangie

Such nastiness on Christmas day! The one day you should attempt to be kind to one another. Some of you are hopeless.

Lew

My god, the walk dead on the beach.