Vinnie Jones Pleads Not Guilty

12/30/2008 2:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Vinnie Jones just pled not guilty to assault charges in South Dakota.

Jones was involved in a bloody bar fight back on December 5. He allegedly beat the hell out of a guy after he was hit in the face with a beer mug.

If convicted Vinnie could face up to one year in jail.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Jay Leno is my gay lover. That is why I leave so many messages about him. I am an unemployed writer who has nothing better to do than post comments about him on tmz - and try to seem smart by arguing with people. Sorry all.

BlueberryMuffin

Me too RJ!!!haha

BlueberryMuffin

Wait....Not Jay Leno but I enjoy calling out the douchebags just talking about stuff they don't understand.
Anyway, subject at hand.....If this guy got hit in the face with a beer mug and then beat the bejeezus out of someone..Good for him.

Barfalufugus

Ha! He got his a$$ beat by a fat turd!

Dakota Justice

Should get story straight. This British clown was being a horses a$$ all nite long at Wiley's Pub in Sioux Falls, SD according to patrons and employees I spoke to. He attacked a patron, who in self defense, had inadvertently struck poor Vinnie. The charges against the patron were dropped but Vinnie was charged with simple assault for going after the patrons friend who was coming out of the bathroom and Vinnie got his a$$ handed to him. I had lived in England for a while and witnessed many of these drunken idiots picking fights for any reason. I have yet to meet one who can fight his way out of a wet paper bag.Welcome to South Dakota.
P.S. Vinnie, why didn't you show up for court in person? Wiley's is only a couple blocks away and you could check your VIP status.