The Charred Ghost of Shauna Sand's Future

12/31/2008 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The human remains of Donatella Versace frolicked on the beach in St. Barts on Wednesday.

La Dona's purple bikini accented all the latest trends this season: fried hair, plutonium injected breasts and saggy leather skin.

All the alleged 53-year-old needs is a pair of orthopedic Lucite platform stripper heels and she could be the spitting, coughing, hacking image of Shauna Sand in five years.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Samantha

This is not Donatella. Anyone with one eye can see that. She is some old Italian woman. Enough already!

2018 days ago

Buffay

OMG! I feel so sorry for her! She is dying of something dreadful right? She didn't really want to look like this did she? Please someone tell me she has an awful incurable disease that prevents her from being a normal weight. This truly isn't what she considers beautiful is it? I have never seen anyone so pitiable in my life. I just want to bring her home like a stray puppy and give her lots and lots and tons of biscuits to fatten her up! She has clearly been starved for sometime now. Someone order this women some take away or at the very least those nutrion drinks you give to children!

2018 days ago

Rex

Please Stop !!! I'm too horny already!!!!

2018 days ago

Kristina

After viewing this picture, I have decided to never step out into the sun again and to continue eating. This woman has probably had a lot of surgery whereas I have not had one thing done. If I didn't feel good about myself before, I sure as hell do now.

2018 days ago

MiniMe

It's just not her!! This information was given several days ago already on the internet!

2018 days ago

vega

First of all, she looks sickly...like something is seriously wrong with her. Maybe it's an eating disorder, or maybe a cancer, but she definitely needs help.

Secondly, I agree w/ Mary Kay. TMZ, when you first started up, you were a decent gossip site. You gave us the goods with far less bias than most gossip columns. However, over the last couple of years, you've turned yourself into just another catty, b*tchy rag. Honestly, it's annoying. I want to be able to make up my own mind about celebs, and I don't need your petty, "holier than thou" influence. Over the last 6 months I've gone from checking your site multiple times a day to once or twice a month. I think that my NY's resolution will be cutting you out of my daily celeb juice diet completely. Maybe you'll get your feet back on the ground sometime in 2009, and remember that you, too, are only human.

2018 days ago

khonsu

I'm not 100% sure that's really her, her current portraits do not match this body.

2018 days ago

karen

Everytime this photo shows up I just want to burn my eyes out. Please NO MORE

2018 days ago

marie

Exactly what ARE those two thing stuck on her chest....???

2018 days ago

super sweet

this is NOT donatella versace. her name is fabrizia. she is a contessa from milan who lives in st. barths with her husband and their dog. donatella versace has much thicker/shorter legs.

2017 days ago

Size0andProud

People who complain about "mean" comments are so stupid. The whole point of a comment page is to...gee, I don't know, COMMENT? We can say whatever we want: She's ugly, she's anorexic, she's fat, he's a trannie... GET OVER IT. If you don't want to see the mean comments that big bullies like us leave, why the eff are you on TMZ? Like everything the writers on the website say is full of love and adoration? Go google Unicorns and shut the hell up.

2016 days ago