Jacko to Wino: That Pose is Copyrighted

1/3/2009 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Spotted in St. Lucia -- a somewhat plumper Amy Winehouse looks as if she's finally grown a pair.

Lynn

Someone needs to get that girl some help ------an Intervention maybe? She looks a HOT mess - what a waste!

Dyna ™

Damn, there went my breakfast.............. urp...

AL

Your right Lynn. WHAT a HOT mess!! nasty,,,

Laurie

Amy looks healthier and I am glad for that. I hope 2009 brings her what she deserves. She has a voice and a style that is unmatched and I can not wait for a new release. GO AMY!

Sharren

wow

Real Stats!!!

Damn what a waste of a good breakfast this morning!!!

It was better going down then coming up!!!!!

TY TMZ.......

F^*kers!!!!!!!

CRAZYCRAZY09

She is just one sick puppy. Who is she anyway. I have never heard anything but negativity about her. She seems to be a waste of air.

Real Stats!!!

Is IT scratching her nuts????

Bex

She is an oozing, bleeding hemroid on the ass of society

Troy

OMG... this picture made me so horny. Now I gotta search more of her bikini pictures on the internet.

Wayne Newtn

hey tmz,

check out Jay Leno's wild boardshorts, as he walks by amy checking to see if her "package" is still there !!!

RJ Johnson is BACK !!!

sia

She hides her crack in her crack

fro

Was this an episode of 'The World's Most Deadliest Catch', you know, the crab fishing show

K

there are no words. The best I can come up with (aside from my lunch) is Yuck!!

Wayne Newtn

We got the afternoon...You got this room for two...One thing I've
left to do
Discover me...Discovering you...One mile to every inch of...Your skin
like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and...Your bubblegum tongue...And if you want
love
We'll make it...Swimming a deep sea...Of blankets...Take all your big
plans
And break 'em...This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland...Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)
Your body Is a wonderland

Something 'bout the way your hair falls in your face
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase
You tell me where to go and...Though I might leave to find it
I'll never let your head hit the bed...Without my hand behind it

You want love?...We'll make it...Swimming a deep sea...Of blankets
Take all your big plans...And break 'em...This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland...Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)
Your body Is a wonderland

Damn baby...You frustrate me...I know you're mine all mine all mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes...Your body Is a wonderland
Your body is a wonder (I'll use my hands)...Your body Is a wonderland
Your body is a wonderland

GIrl cruSH bFF's cousin MaN cRUSh 4evah