Ryan Seacrest Pulls in Playboy Playmate

1/3/2009 11:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Seacrest arrived in the Caribbean yesterday with 24-year-old Playboy Playmate Sara Jean Underwood. Your move, Simon Cowell.

b

hey she was playmate of the year

Unknown

Isn't that Sarah Jean Underwood from The Girls Next Door???

Amber

That's Sarah Underwood.

Stephanie

That's Sara Underwood.

99centz

man they have great plastic surgeons in LA,that's Al Sibley....I went to high school with him.We all know is gay as hell!!!

Charlie

Yes! She is Sara Jean Underwood....

Jen

Yeah, I thought the same thing, that looks exactly like PMOY Sara Underwood

frederica

that chick is sara jean underwood playmate of the year and she was on the girls next door

Alex

Ashley Tisdale?? Are you kidding? Ashely Tisdale is a dog, ohhhhh I know you guys love her, but come on, even after the surgery she is still a dog. Pictured with Ryan here is PMOY Sarah

Marketing $ociologist

So TMZ, the agency that broke both Paris Hilton and Charles Barkley stories before any news media, is declaring in 2009 that Ashley Tisdale is HOT? Quick have her get another CD and movie out before the flames die down! Call Warner Records (how come she;s not on Hollywood. What happened - see teenmusic.blogspot.com)..

Get Disney's PR interns, er, I mean staff to go into action!

babs2bone

Yep that's Sarah from the Girls Next Door....and she was playmate of the year a year or so ago. I remember her wearing a bright yellow dress when they had the party for her on becoming playmate of the year & getting her 100K check etc. She is absolutely beautiful.................she has a stunning face & comes across as a real sweetheart on the show and of course she has a body that rocks.

ZJ

I LOVE Ashley, and that's not her for SURE! Plus, she's back to brown hair! and if she went to a hair salon to go back to blonde papz will folow her! That's not Ash!

jr70895

What does a Gay man want with a playmate? Must be for show only

Zack

Yes, I thought he was definitley gay?? My gaydar goes up every time I see him on TV.

firebaby

considering all the comments are here saying "tmz that's sara underwood" i can safely assume that (as usual) TMZ posted the wrong name or some usual stupidness, then changed it after reading said comments (or maybe using "google" for once)???

tmz sucks now... i do too for coming on here still...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments