Soulja Boy Crib Jacked

1/3/2009 11:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Soulja BoyRemember the Soulja Boy video where he was chillin' in his crib, and six thugs armed with pistols and AK-47s busted in and robbed the place? Wait ... that really happened.

A rep for the teen rapper says the incident took place at Soulja Boy's home Dec. 30th -- no one was injured.

In a online video released the next day, two masked dudes claimed responsibility for the attack, claiming it was just the two of them and one weapon.

Wayne Newtn

hey tmz,

jay leno knows how to 'moonwalk' & can do the 'macarena' !!!

RJ Johnson is BACK !!!

2098 days ago

Wayne Newtn

one and all,

i must resurrect my hypothesis that of which i am most known: 'Bling
Splatt the Cause of Pre-Mature Death among Rappers'.

As submitted to the New England Journal of Health, the American
Medical Association, National Geographic, Reader's Digest, and
Redbook.

My postulate that the root cause of death among rappers is not due to
black on black crime, per se. But, due to the inordinate use of metals
within the framework of their upper torso, in the region of what is
known on the street as 'da grill'. Commonly used metals such as
silver, gold, platinum, and an occasional diamond or two (dependent
upon the rappers ability to sell their wares - ie records - ) as
placed in the oral cavity of said rapper, causes reactions such that
mortality rates are a foregone conclusion. There is no cure for
'Bling Splatt", the diagnosis is death.

What causes 'Bling Splatt'? There is no simple answer. My theory
revolves about the idea that low IO levels of said rappers combined
with calcuim and phosphorous (previously stated in street slang as
'da grill') when mixed with metals and/or metallic objects react such
that positively charged electrons are emitted which when released
within the parietal lobe send such a large electrical pulse
throughout the parietal region of the brain, that the organ cannot
absorb...in essence...KABOOM !!!...the brain has exploded...ie "Brain
Splatt".

Collegues at the Bellevue Mental Hospital, Def Jam Records Inc.,
Johns Hopkins Medical University, and Toys 'R Us are in concert with
my hypothesis, theories, and ideas. They are all in agreement that
more study and review is needed in this arena of medicine. I have
applied for a $500 Billion bailout for study and research and a few
luxury amenities for myself (Mustang Ranch, Nevada trips for me and
the staff, and dubs for my Prius). President-elect Obama has been
apprised of this situation and receives daily updates as to which
rapper is next believed to contract the illness as such. The Central
Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI),
the Secret Service, MI6, Scotland Yard, and Elmer Fudd are conducting
intelligence quotient (IO) tests on secretly on unsuspecting rappers,
as we speak, in order to compile and update their existing files of
low intelligence rappers.

Such a twist of fate that belies our 'mos def freestylin'
word-slangin' prophets. That there by the grace of God, he shall
speak. But, there by the grace of God, when he speaks with mouths
full of 'bling', his head will go BOOM !!!

My services are rendered to expose the truth regards the death of our
nations rappers. Word !!!

einStinE

2098 days ago

p1tey1

Who cares? Souljaboy's 15 minutes are OVER!!! NO MORE FAKE RAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2098 days ago

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Just get Officer Rick Ross to solve the case. He will hunt those criminals down like its nothing.

BTW thats crazy that SB got robbed like that. I dont like his music but he is still a kid/person, so iits kinda sad.

2098 days ago

LensmanCT

2098 days ago

Dollar Store Diva

This story smells like a Jaquin Pheonix rap.

2098 days ago

Capt. Bone-a-Hoe

Posted at 2:01PM on Jan 3rd 2009 by lensmanct
▲
In such cases, like you, I am a staunch advocate of the implementation of eugenics.

2098 days ago

SPIT :P=

That sucks! He should make a new hit and use that to buy a better house

2098 days ago

Fred

Posted at 2:01PM on Jan 3rd 2009 by lensmanct

8. 6. These are Obama's people.Typical behavior for black "rap stars". Hopefully, they will continue to kill each other.

Posted at 2:01PM on Jan 3rd 2009 by lensmanct
▲

Posted at 4:39PM on Jan 3rd 2009 by Yo momma shuda SWALLOWED

Yes, (rolls eyes), Obama has a LOT in common with Soulja Boy. I hear John McCain and Ozzy Osbourne are spitting images as well. E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N people....PLEASE! Ignorance is not bliss...it just makes you look really..well...DUMB.

2098 days ago

Rufeg

einStinE...I see now, it's all becoming clear.

Can you tell me, I'd like to know more about the symptoms of "Bling Spatt". For instance, does it contribute to these self-proclaimed rap 'artists' inability to correctly converse in the english language? Is pigeon english taking over? I mean, can anyone explain to me what "Soulja Boy up in de HOOOO why me do why me roll something something soulja boy and SUPERMAN and something hooo now i mean/need YOU crank dat Souja Boy (repeat)" mean? You know, call me what you will but it seems like this boy is having trouble expressing himself clearly. Perhaps he should have invested in some remedial english classes rather than his pooncy diamond earrings.

Oh the humanity!

2098 days ago

HLove

Be carefull what you whih for!

2097 days ago

Wayne Newtn

11. einStinE...I see now, it's all becoming clear.

Oh the humanity!

Posted at 12:12AM on Jan 4th 2009 by Rufeg

Rufeg,

this boi got "BLING SPLATT" & he even got no "bling in da
grill". he jus' stoopid !!! he got a low enough IO, that hizzee brain
went KABOOM on it's own !!!

if you're not schooled on what "BLING SPLATT" is...get busy and
school yo sef, & not play wit yo sef !!!

Praise be to einStinE and his theory of 'The Cause of Pre-Mature
Death among Rappers is BLING SPLATT',
waYneNutoN

2097 days ago

crazy

nobody should be robbed! some people are idiots! crime does not know any color! sounds like some people are jealous they just can't make raps like him! lol i might not enjoy his rhymes but evidentally is is doing something that we cant!

2097 days ago

Princess92

i personally love soulja boy and i think ya'll need to stop hating on him cause that could be you one day....ya'll jus mad because he got money and everybody love him...so all ya;ll need to get off his jock. REAL TALK

2095 days ago

Willmo

What rapper is real nowadays!? Everyone in the rap game sux since Pun, Pac, and Big L died. The only thing in the rap game that's gotten in is Jay Z's lips and 50 cent's child support.

2094 days ago