What Is Tony Romo Thinking?

1/4/2009 11:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"She's posing for pics again ... Yeah, she's got that stupid dog with her ... I don't know how much more of this I can take."

tom

She's in a freakin car, how is she posing for pictures, she's adorable anyway and Daisy is cute!!

springs

Hey now!!! People who have animals are not freaks!!! If you ever had one you would know how great they are!!!
Ever had a really crappy day and had some cat or dog just thrilled to see ya????
No fighting, whats wrong with you??, blah blah blah!!!!
Just a wagging tail or a purr!!!!
Pets are GREAT!!!
Geeze, now we are picking on peope who have animals!!!

LOKI

Is she swallowing yet?

...I don't mean the dog.

LOKI

today

They might as well travel together. Their careers seem to be going in the same direction. Maybe Tony is calling that other blond singer he use to date, wanting to go back to when he use to be respected.

Hawkeye

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think Jessica Simpson is so friggin hot.

There I said it.

Raquel

I hope this suv that their in goes straight over a CLIFF!!!
TMZ PLEASE STOP COVERING THESE MORONS!!!

tomcat

Tony Romo is good looking man, but like other Him-bos, why does he always wear a frigging baseball cap!? Gawd, the 90s ended 10 years ago!

Ang

Give her some credit for having the SAME dog with her for years now. Other celebs change pets like they do underwear. Plus, its obvious that she loves her dog a lot since she's with her so much ... plus who wouldn't love 2 lap dogs?

hahahaha!

I think she looks really good actually, not over done, just naturally pretty here. One of the best pictures I've seen of her.

why?

Jinx...boo boo bear....precious baby. you look just as cute white as you do black....allllllllllllllllllll, soooooooooooooo cute!

The Dude

Tony...My man...She is a simpleton.....wave shiny things at her to get her attention.....talk slowly and plainly so she can understand you....then sing this little jingle:

Yo Ho Ho HO, A pirate's Life for me,
Girl if ya want a piece of candy, Reach into me jeans,
First ya find me tootsie roll, Then me jelly beans,
YO HO HO HO, A pirates life for me...

cowbulls

The question is what is Tony thinking?

The answer is “I’m a mediocre football player and I’m nailing one of the hottest looking women in the world.”

I realize that Jessica isn’t the sharpest tack in the box but any available heterosexual male is lying if he says he wouldn’t walk a mile to get within an inch of her a@@. She has a spectacular body and a great face. So what if she’s a little ditsy. It isn’t her brain that I want to get into.

sarah

Tony obviosly can niot do any better or he wouldn't still be with dumbass, must be some personality flaw or something keeping him from getting a real woman. he must be mentally special too, just like is 2 dogs.

sarah

baseball caps are only a 90's thing??????
They have been popular in the 60'70'80'90, did not realize base ball caps are only a 90's thing how dumb of me.
???????????????????????????????????

kan

They say some guys think with the wrong head, but even a penis needs to be around intelligence sooner or later.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments